12

The person had left the room, leaving Shu unmovable. Is it really him? Oh god.. Did he got out of jail? Shu thought, out of all people he hates, mike has always been the number 1

Shu was very nervous, hoping someone would save him. First, Mike bullied and threaten him. Second, Mike is obssssed with him? Huhh?

Suddenly, Shu thought again, 'what if he doesn't like me the romantic way.. What if, he likes me THAT way?!'

- 'THAT' way -

• Being very obssesed with PERSON that you love and had an urge to stab their heart.
•Is always jealous whenever someone talks to PERSON.
•Stalks PERSON everywhere.

Shu was stressed, He wants luca. He needs luca. He misses everyone.

Why must Mike took him away?

Shu tried using a spell but somehow it didn't work. Huh? He tried it over and over that he didn't realized he had exhausted his strength and power.

Making him weak.

"Having fun?" 'Mike' Giggled, "What do you want." Shu said in an aggressive tone.

"You." He said, "Are you Mike.?" Shu asked, "Correct, darling." He replied, Shu heard the footsteps getting louder and closer.

"Now, I have you. forever." Mike said, then laughed like a crazy maniac after.

Shu couldn't help but feel annoyed, He can feel Mike touching his face and his arms. He also could not move his legs and hands, "What did you do to my body." Shu growled

like a wolf awoooooo.. ga -Author

"I just paralyzed them so you cant escape, making it an easier job for me. To keep you forever!" says Mike.

3rd person pov:

While Shu was tied and paralyzed at the same time, Luca and the others were panicking. They had been searching everywhere for him, Luca sends his minions out to go on a look for him, aswell as mysta sending out cops.

The one that is panicking the most is Mysta, He would wake up everyday and immediately went to search for Shu. Even when he's tired. He will never give up.

Luca is the same, Just like Mysta, he would go on everyday searching for Shu. Hoping nothing happened to his lovely husband, but in this situation, shu is most likely to get hurt.

Ike couldn't even handle everything that is going on, he misses shu. Shu was the closest friend he ever had, no way Ike is losing him.

Vox was desperate to find Shu, along with anyone that stole Shu. Not like Vox likes him or anything, he just sees Shu as his younger brother. Caring, loving and is always there for you. Vox does NOT want to lose Shu.

the other members were astonished after hearing Shu is gone, Uki tried to use his pyshic but it just never works! Making him stressed and even more desperate.

Fulgur had tried to calm him down but that never works on him anymore, rarely works tho

One week had passed, Luca was never the same way. I mean, most nijisanji members.

Shu has tried to convinced Mike to give them atleast just One clue! He always refused to give one clue.

Mike's plan was to make Luca lose his mind, he knows deeply that Shu's his most important person in Luca's life.

Shu was starving as hell, Mike didnt even give him a cup of water! Does Mike really loves him? The answer is, maybe?

Luca didnt gave up, he searched around shu's room to find a clue. He opened a drawer and saw notes.