10

I gulped, when did vox called luca?! He's supposed to be at home.. healing himself.. "Well? Are you gonna fight me or not?" Box asked as he looks at me, "Do you want me to fight you?" I glared at him, "Hm, maybe. I wanna know if you're weaker than Hika" Box smiled.

weak.. weaker than hika..
"Why must you be so stressful?! Gosh, you're weaker than hika. " My Father yelled, "I told you so, he is weak. " My Mother replied, "Just go to your room! Kill yourself or something." My Father demanded, My Mother then giggled, I look at both my parents in despair. Why must they treat me like this? Why am I weak? I must train harder.

"Are you there?" Box asked impatiently, Stupid backstory stuff. I then do my 'ready' pose and began fighting with him, even if vox said to rest. "Sorcery Recollection, 'Freeze!'..Fire" I pointed at box.

When it touches Box, he tried to dodge it but his legs were frozed, i began sprinting at him and only focused on his head. Wait no.. that will also hurt My vox's head.. I will just have to put some unconscious spell on him then, that wont affect vox, right?

"Sorcery Recollection, unconscious spell." I then tapped my hand on his shoulder, that should do it.

I watched as his eyes slowly close, "Are you done, Vox?" I asked, "yes, I am." Vox smiled and getting off hika after.

I smiled back but at the corner of my eye, i saw a figure in a distance, hiding in the shadow.

They was wearing a black coat so i couldn't really see who they were.. but all i know is they had a scar and gray-ish brown hair.

I couldn't careless but i was also curious at the same time, i put box on my back and carried him to vox. "Here ya go" I said, "thanks" Vox then took box and teleported somewhere else. I then grinned at hika, "come on, hug hug??" I asked, "..." Hika judged me and stepped back, "no way dude.." Hika mumbles.

I was waiting for him so i can have all of my body and my power back, "Cmon bro, give me my power back :(" I whined, "hm, nope" he turned around quickly.

If he wants to be like that then i have no other choice.

I ran to him and jumped-hugged on him, "What the?!" Hika looked at his back confused.

"yay~ i got my power back" I smiled, "Shu? Are you okay?" Luca asked, "yeah im okay, how are you?" I replied, "good, can we please go to bed now? I miss cuddling you" Luca whines, "eh.. Fine" i blushed, He grabbed my hand and took my car.

After finishing taking a shower and eating dinner

I sat on the bed waiting for luca to finish singing while taking a shower in the bathroom. I scroll on twitter and liked every fanarts of me and other nijisanji members aswell, i've also recently heard about my jp brother who just debuted like around last month i think, his model is made by the same creator!! I then followed him and he quickly tweeted about it

(Also just pretend that mysta and shu were already brothers -like from the same mama-[even if they arent and mysta's parent just adopt him] and whale taylor is his online brother whose from the same creator, i hope you get it 🥲)

I smiled and commented on his post, he replied back and that made my smile even bigger.