♡{MY SAFE PLACE}♡

Since they started college two months ago, Dany has never missed an opportunity to chat with his girlfriend and take in her adorable appearance. Thus, he would regularly meet them at Bustop and would adjust his schedule from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm for her. He also grew close to Zaina, who realized that Dany Parker would be the ideal partner for her best friend and that he would look out for her in the same way that she would.

ONE MONTH LATER :-

After college, these three were chit-chatting in the classroom in the evening because they had extra classes today, so it was almost 4:00 p.m. At that point, Maira excused herself to use the restroom, and Dany and Zaina continued their conversation.

"Yeah...! Tell her right away, Dany. You still have a few days left to do this. You do not know her, bro; she is a real introvert. I doubt she will ever acknowledge that she likes you, so try to explain your feelings to her and give it a shot. With sassiness, she says.

"Dany nods and smiles at her "Zaina, I am just trying to get a better understanding of her first. I do not want to rush things, and I know that she is too introverted and shy.
He smiled and said, "I love the way she is and I will wait for her no matter how many years it takes. You know, if the time comes, I might propose right now, but I can not just do anything which brings akwardness between us also. She is the only one for me.. so I am not tired of waiting."

"Okay, Dany, all the best," Zaina said, seeing true love in his eyes. I will work tirelessly to make you two a wonderful couple, if you need any assistance." says she gave him a smile while they were enjoying some music, and then they realized she was not here yet.

Maira has not shown up for class yet.

"Why is she still not back and it is already been thirty minutes?" Dany follows Zaina as she leaves the classroom, mumbling, stopping to look at the young girl.

________WITH MAIRA:- ________.

"I headed to the restroom." I was going to bring Zaina with me, but I realized that Dany was with her, so I came by myself. I entered the former restroom and proceeded to the sink area to cleanse my hands. As I was working, I heard what sounded like footsteps approaching me. I turned around, and my eyes widened slightly to see two burly boys who were my seniors. One was shutting the door and tightening the bolt, and the other was approaching me , "I knew this was going to be dangerous." I thought it .

I was so terrified that I felt like calling for help, but I tried to act brave and said, "Ah.. Excuse me, I think you are mistaken, it is the girl's restroom, sir." stating, I gradually began to back up toward the restroom.

"Oh my! Really? I know you too well; I got you today. Just have some fun with me; I have been waiting for this moment, and I got it today. Well, we know that this is a girls' restroom. He stared at me , "I do not know what to do now. I am really scared, so I ran inside the restroom and closed the door and locked it." Thankfully, I have my phone with me, but this place lacks signal.

------------- WITH ZAINA ,DANY

They called her numerous times, but she never answered, so they assumed that she was checking her out.

WITH MAIRA  :-

"Hey, you..! emerge." While I am crying and barely trying to reach Zaina, one guy is hitting the bathroom door, but damn, there is no signal.

---------WITH ZAINA , DANY _______

They hurried outside to look for her; she kept phoning Maira but getting no answer. Zaina became increasingly agitated as they examined every classroom, staff room, and storage room.