DON'T FORGET ME..!! .

She is sobbing and covering her mouth to ensure she does not disturb the quiet of the hospital.

"Za-zaina... You have heard everything I said. It is now your responsibility to explain to her how his circumstances result in more " Jennifer spoke while silently crying.

She lowered her head and said, "But Jennifer, I just can not tell her this. I just can't."

"All right, then, do not worry, I will help you and we can both make her understand."He gave her a hug after she had given him one while sobbing uncontrollably.

"Well, thank you, Jennifer. Can we see him?"

"Yes, but not just yet, Zaina; we have to wait for the doctor's orders."

"Well, all right." She nodded, but the physician cut them off. "Oh.
Jennifer, please locate his family members and summon them to my room right away. Says the doctor left the intensive care unit.

"Okay.... I will be with her while you go. claiming that after entering Maira's room, Zaina remembered Zara and yelled, "Ahh..! Hello ... Zara..!".

"Yes, Zaina. How are you doing?"

Yes, I am alright, but zara, would you please visit the hospital? I urgently need your assistance, maira faint".

"Oh!" What are you talking about? "What happened to her?" She asked with a shocking .

"I will explain everything to you later, so please do not ask questions now and please act quickly." Being exhausted, Zaina said.

"Okay.. Byee," they both said as they ended the call.

Zara called Zaina after arriving at the hospital a few minutes later.

After giving her a hug, Zaina started crying.

"Zaina..! Relax! Please stop crying, she will be fine. Come on, let me see her.claims to have caressed Zaina.

After taking her to the ER, Zaina enquired as to what had truly occurred.

____

____

____

____

____

____

She explained everything,

"Oh... poor thing , what the hell , they both were suffering same time..? She said emotionally ,looking at the girl whose sleeping.

"Yeah ,zara.., Can you plz stay here.., I will go and see him " . Zaina said leaving the room

"Yeah..! Sure ,you can go....". Zara said assuringly .

"Call me , if she waked up...". Zaina said closing the door .

She went near the ICU where dany is admitted in .

She found Jennifer coming towards the her talking with the doctor something seriously .

"Jennifer..". she called him whose sitting in chair opposite of icu with expression less face .

"Jennifer ".. She called him holding shoulder shaking him lightly .

Yeah.. He looked up at zaina "zaina ".

" Did Doctor told any thing about dany....? ". She asked him with a positive hope .

He chuckled with a sad face ,"Neuro suregeons have already done surgery , doctor said lateral head means (thalamus ) got hit harder and deeper which leads to getting amnesia and that condition will makes a person to forget his past memories , and some part of his life's incidents , he is under observation now , after 2 or 3 hours they will inform us his complete condition , bu-t iam hoping he will never go to that extent ".