♡ NEVER GET ENOUGH OF YOU ♡..!

As Jenni drove her home, she waved him off and entered without realizing the danger that was waiting for her on the couch.

She carefully opened the door and turned to run quickly without making any noise, but Zaina had already woken up and was sitting on the couch with her hands folded.

"Come on, honey, I saw you already. Stop peeking." Gazing at the TV, Zaina said.

"Ah, Abb...zaina..Actually..." she sputters out.

Yes, please tell me; I am listening." Zaina cut in, her face stomped in anger.

"That is! Since you were sleeping soundly, I decided not to wake you up when I wanted to prepare some food for us because we were out of ingredients and veggies. That is why I left alone. You can see that I brought a lot of food, and presto—chocolate milk shake packkkkk." claims that she gave Zaina everything while grinning broadly.

When Zaina saw that everyone was laughing at her, her expression softened and went serious.

"Baby, you ought to have at least told me. What should I consider when you are gone? "Huh?" claiming to have checked the bill and shopping bag.

"Look at this! You love broccoli, do not you? I brought some. I also brought some other vegetables. claims she sat next to her.

"All right! Okay..! I appreciate all of these.Zaina was eventually persuaded.

"Um... thank you very much." They both laughed, and she said, "Wait, let me show you something." She removed the glass toy from her bag.

" She removed the glass toy from her bag

"Oh my goodness! It is so lovely, baby..."Zaina says she took that from Little's hand slowly.

"Are you serious? Do you adore it? I want to buy it even though I am not sure if it is good." Maira smiled as she spoke.

"It is cool, but it seems like it costs more."Zaina claims to have examined the toy's minute details underneath it.

"No, it is not that expensive. It cost 300 yen (INR) 160.

You are aware that I met Jennifer over there in the store, Zaina.Little expressed surprise as she spoke.

"Oh, really?" Zaina's cheeks shot with blood, causing her to instantly stand up. Unfortunately, her blushing was invisible to others.

"Dear, are you hungry?" She questioned Maira.

"Yeah.! I am. Because I went out, I completely neglected to eat. She claims to have laughed.

"What?"Did you feel happy going shopping without your best friend? Zaina says, sulkily pouting.

"Oh my god! Not in that way, Zaina. Please understand what I mean. claims she displayed her tightly clasped arms and her puppy eyes.

"However, as you just mentioned," she says somberly.

"My zaina baby, no...never." Says she laughed, which caused Zaina to laugh at the nickname Littlenick gave her.