♡♡DINNER TOGETHER ♡♡

Maira hung up and dashed to the bathroom to take a shower. a solid 20 minutes of cleaning. She arrived wearing jeans and a hoodie.

After that, she descended to the living room, where Zaina was finishing up some painting projects.

Then, with hesitation, she addresses Zaina as "Zaina umm..." Zaina gave her a glance.

Yes... "Baby," Zaina inquired.

"Well, huh! "I am heading to the hospital for this," she said, exposing her neck.

"What the heck! How did your neck get hurt? Says she stood up and touched Little's neck to make sure

She discovered a red bruise there, as we all know."Oh, it seems painful why you did not show me when you are home," Zaina remarked with a frown.I will accompany you anyhow, no worries. she was going to move, but Maira stopped her.

"Zaina, do not worry. You just need to take some time off to let your hand heal. It is okay.
Dan-dany is accompanying me, so it is okay.says, she said in a hesitant voice.

When Zaina heard that, she became a little upset because her little friend had stopped asking for her assistance.

"Oh my! She chuckled piteously and turned back to the couch. "Okay, he is coming with you."

Za-zaina...! Are you alright? Says little walked up to Zaina and sat down next to the dejected girl.

Yes, I am alright; it is getting late.Has he given you a call? Says she did not ask many questions.

Yes, he did say he would visit us shortly. Grasping Zaina's shoulder, she spoke."But you seem sad. what happened to you." says maira,asked her with innocent big eyes.

"Nothing, just tired from not getting enough sleep since you went there," Zaina said, giving her a kind smile as she avoided looking too dejected. claims to have smiled

"I am sorry, Zaina," she sobs as she places her head on her shoulder. Then, with haste, Zaina held her face and wiped away her tears, saying, "Hey, do not cry, dear; it is nothing to do with you."

then gave her a hug.

Before they heard a car horn, Maira sniffed and hugged her friend.

"That horn could be dany," she said, giving her a pat on the back.

"Well... will you accompany me..?" She says, looking at her hand with a small pout.

"I have little work, so it is okay, baby, you carry on." said Zaina.

"Please let me help you when we get home..! Join me, please. She reportedly complained. After chuckling, Zaina said, "Okay, give me ten minutes."claims that while Maira was leaving, she went to her bedroom.

When she noticed Dany staring at his phone in the car, she turned around and cautiously peered through the window to startle him.

"Booh.." she laughed as Dany retreated, gasping with terror at her sight.

Maira sulks at his behavior. "Dany, please stop." She pouts and mumbles.

When Danny sees her say, "I am really startled, believe me," he laughs mumbling as she gives him a quick, embarrassed hit.

Opening the car door next to him, she says, "I thought you would startle."

Really? Do you wish to frighten me? claims to have stuffed his phone inside his jacket.

"Hmm," she chuckled.

"Oh my tiny angel..! This cute face of you i'll never startles me". says he caressed her cheeks