MOVE IN WITH ME....!?

She takes off the bedsheet from his bed so that she will wash it after showering says  went for shower after done ,she put on bathrobe then came out take bedsheets to wash then  heard door knocking sound  flinched and walked towards the door

"Ye-yeah da-dany ..what..is it..?". She asked hesitantly

"Sorry... maira ,  I forgotted to tell you I bought some necessaries for you , they're on the table beside the bed just take them". says Dany

"Okay...".  Says she walks near the table takes the paper bag and finds sanitary pads,   medicines ,and hot water bag in there , she smiles with a blush seeing things she want right now feels happy about him ,knowing how caring dany is.

"Ye-a .... da-dany tha-thank yo-you I took them ". She says hesistantly.

"Okay then carry on then " . He shouts back then goes down .

She quickly runs to rest room changes her sanirary pad and washes the bedsheets , her clothes  ,hangs them inside the wash room to let them dry after half an hour she comes out

She sits on bed while holding the paper given by her love.

HEY..MR.  DANY PARKER  ..!MAN...!! YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I TALK ABOUT YOU INSIDE OF MY HEAD.!? AND ABOUT THE THINGS I WANT IN THIS TIME..!

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA.. YOU ARE BEING SO SWEET ..! MR. MY LOVIEE .YOU MAKING ME TO FALL HARDER FOR YOU MORE THEN YESTERDAY. Talking while seeing the paper bag..

"THEN..! FALL FOR ME MY LITTLE ANGEL, I WON'T MIND " voice outs from outside of door which made her to flinch and look at the direction from where its hearing.

Few mins back with Dany :-

I guess she's ready by now , I called her but shes isn't answering it ,so I thought to go call her cause it's already noon she needs to eat something ,i went upstairs  and when I was about knock the door HEY..MR.  DANY PARKER  ..!MAN...!! YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I TALK ABOUT YOU INSIDE OF MY HEAD.!? AND ABOUT THE THINGS I WANT IN THIS TIME..!

I heard she's talking something which made my heart to skip a beat and a tons of happiness rushed inside me I stood their all smiling like an idiot listening my little girlfriend praises and love towards me ,I couldn't control myself anymore I guess ,I can't, When she is this positive about me .

So i said , THEN...!FALL FOR ME MY LITTLE ANGEL , I WONT MIND. I laughed ,"Come down fast baby,   you need to eat your lunch ". Dany said went down .

Maira:-

"Ah....!!! Shitt..!he heard everthing  what I just  said now....? ". she widens her eyes with blushing mess , hitting the paper bag to her head while whinning legs back and forth .

she goes to his wardrobe and takes one of his sleeves shirt of light sky blue colour smelles it ,which reminds Dany's presence when he hugs her and when he carries her in his arms she inhale the scent and kisses his shirt and wears it but she has nothing to wear underneath .

Her callorbones are exposing and thighs too she soo little , so his shirt is became oversize outfit for her which ends nears her thighs . water dripping from her hair , light red nose golden skin which is not too fair nor too dark but medium complexion is making her look hot and cute at the same time she saw her self in mirror smiles nervously .

After Sigh for nth time she dares to come out" i had no choice but to stay like this , till my clothes dry ,btw this is good ". She mumbles with a smile then winks at her while giggling silently ,after clearing her throat acting normal

She wears his bigg slippers and takes her phone gets out locking the bedroom , walks downstairs  like a lil kid down to the living room looking down with a blush and nervous mixed state.