MOM..!

Zaina knocked the door hesitantly then soon opened by Mrs.dila parker .

"Ahh..My sweethearts are here , Come ! Come ! Come in ". she dragged them inside

They both smiled nervously while sitting in the couch "ah..! Aunt ..! We are here for dany .? Where is he". .?zaina asked checking the living room 

She smiled then "Boys were out dear I sent them for some grocery stuff ". She said holding zainas hands.

"Oh..! Okay...".They smiled .

"Wait let me bring some fruits for you both ". she got up rushed to the kitchen then returned with the fruits in a bowl.

"Aunt it's fine! Sorry to bother you ,but we already had lunch ".zaina and maira whispered with a small shy tone.

Aww.! Sweety it's ok ,  they are good for your health and skin . BTW you looks gorgeous dear ". She shifted beside maira .

"Ahh.! Thanks aunt ".she  blushed looking down. Then soon mrs.dila parker walked towards the door when she heard some noise come from there she was about to open the door

Dany rushed in with a annoying face saying "Momma "....! ,why you always asks for the things which we couldn't find at any grocery stores , iam exhausted roaming every store". he whinned hugging his mother , and didn't noticed the girls who are suppressing their laugh .

"Yahh..! Dany my son..! Your friends are here , don't act like this ". She said which made him to look at the place ,then cursed himself internally  "shitt"..! Why she is here ..? ". Then stood straight smiled at them like nothing happened .

"Dany..! Where is Jennifer..? ". Mrs.Dila parker asked him.

"He's coming behind me mom". ,iam going to my room". saying he stare at his maira who is smiling staring down.

As soon as he left both bursted into laughs and Mrs. dila parker too "he sometimes behaves like a kid,but years passing he grown up ,and now he sometimes acts like this ". Says she smiled sadly .

"Aunt it's okay ,he's ill be fine ". Zaina assured her .

"Mom....!!! Plz  come ,  help me ". Jennifer entered in with a heavy loads of bags .

"Oh..! Boy.. , Wait ".she held him then  two men came took stuff to the kitchen

"That dany buffy , left all these on me ". saying jennifer walked in all worned out .

"Thank you sir". says he smile at him  then saw both girls are sitting in couch while giggling .

"Zaina..! You are here..? ". he smiled and his tiredness ,flew away seeing her , rushed to zaina  then embraced her without minding anyone.

Maira and Mrs.dila gasped in suprise looking at them "yahh..! Jennifer yo-your mom..".zaina poked his chest then smiled nervously looking at them .

"So-rry....,  I will be back soon ". he said stromed upstairs without a glancing other two .

Now zaina has to answer to the lasy who is looking at her with a smiley face

"Ah..! Ab..! ". Aunt ,  fruit are delicious "

Both gave her soo done look then dila  smiled saying "thanks dear". But ,can you tell me what  going between you two  and what i just got to see by luck". She smiled looking at zaina.

"Ah..! Abb..! What  Aunt....? What are you talking about..? She grinn nervously .

"Dear zaina of course about Jennifer and you being all lovey ,dovey my sweety ". She said smiling at her.