"....WEDDING..."

As Dany sits in their backyard, it is nighttime in Tokyo.

"She must have reached her home..., left crying and made me cry too, my angel," he said, already missing her terribly. He laughs tenderly as he recalls their earlier times spent together.

"Imagining you for just a week is so hard; now I have to experience it."

_____FOLLOWING A WEEK:-

As the days went by, today is the day that his angel is traveling back to Tokyo from India specifically to meet Dany.

"Oh my goodness! Go quickly, ya lazy ass. Zaina smacks his hand and says.

"Jennifer!!, please tell your girl to use at least some common sense and not to disturb while driving!!." He says, casually glancing at the road.

"She is acting that way because you are acting that way." Jennifer remarks while a couple makes fun of him.

"Ahh! You two are such crackheads, coming in this manner; let me teach you a lesson ".Saying he hits the accelerator, the car accelerated to 90 and then 120 mph while they were in the air, making them both feel queasy.

"Oh my god! "Are you attempting to murder us?" claiming that Jennifer stops him by holding the steering wheel.

"That is what you two deserve." He turned off the vehicle and got out.

"Hey punk...! I feel like I am going to throw up, where are you going? Jennifer says, her head held high.

"Can not you see the airport?" claiming to stroll through the airport.

Both of them suppress their gag reflex and enter the airport after managing to avoid throwing up.

When Dany's soon-to-be wife, Mrs. Dany, greets him, she leaps on him and gives him a koala-style hug while grinning broadly.

He laughs and gives her cheeks several kisses while whispering, "Dany, words cannot express how much I miss you. I truly did miss you."

"Mee too, angel; you drove me insane for an entire week." He kisses their neck and presses his face against it.

"But why did not you respond in any way the day I was leaving?" She pouts while holding his face. 

"Because your dad told me that night, and I knew it too." As they get closer, she dashes over to embrace Zaina with an explosive speed.

"Zaina!!!!!! "How are you ? ".She yells, embracing her.

"Aww...my Baby I miss you, I am fine sorry I could not come since I am a little busy applying for internships here," Zaina gives her a strong hug.

"Oh!" Jennifer, how are you doing?" He grins, hugs her, and pats her on the hand as she asks, "I am fine, maira, but he is trying to kill me before your marriage itself."He says, causing her to giggle.

"Ehem...! Oh, excuse me! Would you please enter?"A voice emerged from behind the.Watching the drama unfold while Dany settles maira's luggage.

Everyone enters, and Maira was too excited to leave.

Dany calls her as they are driving and she is gazing outside.

"Angel?"

"Yes." She faced him.

"Did you know that our fathers set the date of our engagement?"

She nods her head in agreement.

"Huh... nice," he chuckles.

After arriving at their house, Zaina and Maira spend some time at Dany's before moving into their own home.

"oh my god..! Zaina, I have missed the couch a lot since moving here. She says that Maira curled up on the couch.