TRIP (planning )

The couple's bond strengthened quickly after Dany's recovery. When he eventually started college, they struggled to find time for one another because of their busy schedules; they hardly spoke and had to return to their preparations. This has been going on for days.

Now that their senior year was almost over, it was time to leave the exam room.

Their lives had been both joyful and busy because of the university's schedule.

However, they made every effort to give the final ez x Mm-mmxam their all.

""At last, yayyyy...!!!!" She leaped on Maira and gave her a tight hug, but the little girl did not respond.

She is depressed once more. Oh my God! (What, maira, is wrong right now? Dany return right? Shhhh... Zaina asks the girl what happened, we can not handle you maira.

"Hey, baby.Are you all right? "What is wrong with this?" She asked, giving herself a shoulder rub.

Nothing at all, Zaina,  I am a little worn out. She said tiredly.

"Oh.Okay, no issue. Let us head to the food store ". adding that she brought Maira to the canteen.

She placed an order for them to eat, and she also got herself some citrus fruit juice and chocolate milk for the sad girl.

"Baby, hey!" She called Maira, who gave her a dejected pout in response.

"Hey, ...Baby ..! Maira...?". She gave a soft yell.

"Huh?" Her eyes slid to Zaina.

"Would you please at least hint at me as to why you were acting so sluggish? Were you truly exhausted, or was there something else bothering you?" She inquired as to her well-being.

"No, Zaina After finishing my exam, I was just exhausted, but now that I am done, I feel a little relieved. Thank you." She grinned, trying not to irritate Zaina.

"All right! Baby, hold on while I place an order for us." She approached the food court.

She placed an order for them to eat. After it is all over, Maira is still acting strangely as she browses through her phone.

"What happened again?". She stated, her expression worried.

"Nothing zaina.., I just miss him so much. I do not know why I am acting this way; I have not had a chance to meet him in person in days."

"Ahh... He may have plans similar to ours, so do not worry, darling. I will give him a call. When Zaina tried to call him, Maira declined.

"I am going to call." Saying, "I have tried, probably he is busy to take calls," Maira accepted her phone. She called Dany, but he did not answer, which made her even more depressed.

With a sigh, she leaned over the table and examined her phone.

Then "Angel."

Her dejected expression was cut short by a voice, but she was unable to change it quickly. Her face lit up when Dany showed up.

"Dany." She gave him a warm smile as he approached her and sat down next to her.

"Hey..! "Where were you? ".
Zaina became irritated.

Dany scowled as he glanced at Zaina. "I was in our celebration area, why...?" He gazed at the young girl as he asked.

"She said you two had not seen each other in days and was about to cry."

With a nod, he addressed her as "Angel." gazed at her, who quickly turned her face to the side and pretended to be nothing.

Dany scowled at that point and considered talking to the young girl before turning to face Zaina.