"GOING HOME".

After sometime of teasing his angel , they drove back to the resort hotel .

"Angel go take shower he whispered caressing her hair ,as they were both sitting in couch little leaned on him feeling exhausted.

"Yea..! I - will ". Saying  she got up walking upstairs but dany held her wrist as she turn to him

"Wha--t.., now--- ".

She gasped when he pulled her closer as she ended up in his laps .

"Dany....! ".

"I think you are tired , you want me to help with bathing ..?". He asked with a intense look .

She gasped then understand he's being a pervert now got up instantly from his laps

"Dany... stop... i -i dont need.. ". She whinned then closed her eyes covering face .

He laughed at her shy whining then got up hugged her "ok..!ok..! I was just teasing you , to change your mood ,go take shower I will arrange bed for us ". Saying  kissed her cheek as little ran inside the restroom  with all crimson face .

Dany rested his head on couch then he heard door bell rang .

He opened reveling maira's parents and his .

"Ah..! Uncle...?".

"Sir..! It's fine will be fine , you go take rest". Mr.jean andrews said to Mr.parker as he thought to let her parents stay with her .

"Oh..yeah come in ". Said smiling at them .

"Sorry for bothering you". Couple said .

"Ahh..! Don't be uncle ,anyway iam going to call you as I remember you didn't got any room to stay ,so we thought to call you here to stay with us atleast last day  of our trip .

"Oh..! That's fine ". They said.

As they were talking maira came down running as she spotted her parents.

"Mom..". She ran toward her then hugged sitting beside her .

"You took shower maira..? ". She asked taking towel from her

"Yeah". she nodded

"See....wet hair  ,i will dry it come saying she took towel then started to wipe littles hair .

" little Angel..! , You seems very happy than asusual , we are happy to see you like this". her Dad said .

"Yea,.. Dad I'm so happy, first I was happy for today's special suprise, and you both are here,how can I not be happy..?". She grinned being in her mothers embrace.

Dany chuckled at her baby act with her parents,.

"Mom..Dad.. go freshup it's already late,I was about to call but you came .

"Yea..! Dear .. did you both finish shower ?".

"Nah..mom I finished he will take now , dany , I will sleep with mom today ..". Saying she giggles then take her towards to another bedroom .

Dany got wondered seeing how he can sleep without her beside ,but thought to let her after all after many days she's been without her parents .

"Ah..! Uncle come , you need rest" ,as one after another finished showering dany took couch and gave bed to his father in law but he denied , dany didn't listened atlast made him to sleep on bed .

_____________

"Mom....?". She called as her mom holding her both laid on bed.

"Yes,dear..".