PART 11: METAL SONIC SAYS WITH SONIC

METAL SONIC SAYS (WITH SONIC):

Metal Sonic and Sonic join forces for a round of Sonic Says. Let's learn a life lesson, shall we~?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scene Appears as Jenny and Tails fly onto the screen and start rapidly Painting, on an orange wall, the words, "Metal Sonic Sez with Sonic." Metal Sonic and Sonic, suddenly, pop through 2 holes in the, aforementioned, Orange Wall, look at the word, "Sez," Then look at Tails and Jenny before quickly grabbing the Paint Brush and repainting the word Sez, changing it to Says, before looking at Jenny and Tails with a Smile, Jenny and Tails Smiling Back as the Scene Fades to Black.

The Scene returns as we see a scene that starts with a panning shot Death Egg as Shard and MJ-9 stand there, looking at Jenny and Vega as they kiss during the Mid-Credit Scene on a Monitor, with looks of disgust on their faces.
Shard and MJ-9: Ugh... that's Disgusting!
Metal Sonic: Don't say THAT!
Metal Sonic runs past the Death Egg, grabbing Shard and MJ-9 as we see a similar Green Sky with a Blueprint that was in the Opening of the Segment, the Camera and Scene following him as Jenny flies besides him.
Metal Sonic: If you see 2 girls or boys kissing, or showing signs of being in a romantic relationship, then don't be grossed out by it.
Metal Sonic Stops runs into the Hillside near Tremorton City and runs through the Ring-Portal into Green Hill Zone before jumping up onto a red Spring and launching himself up to Act 2 of Green Hill zone before continuing to Run, Sonic beginning to run beside him.
Sonic the Hedgehog: 2 Guys or Girls loving one other in a romantic way isn't wrong, it's perfectly fine.
Jenny Wakeman: 2 Girls or boys sharing a kiss is also perfectly fine, because it makes them happy.
MJ-9: Oh gosh.

Shard: That's very good to know.
Tails the fox flies onto the Screen.
Tails the Fox: And knowing is half the battle~!
Sonic, Tails, Metal Sonic, Jenny, MJ-9, and Shard all Pass G.I. joe as he Smiles and Salutes towards the Camera, the Scene showing this as our Characters Continue on. The Scene cuts to one of Metal Sonic and Sonic both running across the Same Path from a Typical Segment of Sonic Say's that comes after the Orange Wall as they Stop and look at the Camera.
Metal Sonic: Remember kids, being in love with another Girl, and Another Boy is Perfectly Fine.
Sonic the Hedgehog: And being rude about seeing to Girls or Boys being in love can ruin their days.
The Screen Fades to Black before Metal Sonic and Sonic both Appear through holes that Suddenly open on the black screen. Metal Sonic and Sonic both shake their heads.
Metal Sonic and Sonic the Hedgehog: And that's No-Good~!