PART (SA) 2: ACT 1

ACT 1:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Metal Sonic and Jenny are sitting in the Living room with the rest of Team Robot when, suddenly, they get a call, Jenny grabbing her Phone.
Jenny Wakeman: What is it Brad~?
Brad: (OVER THE PHONE) (PANICKED) JENNY!!! DR. EGGMAN'S ATTACKING THE CITY AND WE NEED HELP FAST!!!
Jenny Wakeman: On our way Brad~!
Jenny looks at Metal and Nods.
Metal Sonic: Ok gang, we have a mission! We'll explain on the way!
Metal Sonic, and the rest of Team Robot, run out of the house and hopping onto snowboards before beginning to fly down one of the main roads of Tremorton, into the City.
Metal Sonic: WOOHOO~!!!
Melody locus fearfully yells/screams whilst getting a ton of air as Metal Sonic smiles confidently. The entirety of Team Robot's main squad continues Blasting Down the Road on their boards, seemingly towards an Eggman Invasion.
Vega: So, what the sitrep Metal~?
Metal Sonic Turns his head to look at Vega.
Metal Sonic: For some Reason, Eggman is attacking the center of town with his Badnicks.
Misty: So, we're going there to scramble him and his plans?
Metal Sonic nods, smiling happily.
Metal Sonic: Pretty much~!
Melody: (Fearfully) That's great and All but can we at least ditch the boards?!
Jenny looks at Melody and Smiles.
Jenny Wakeman: COME ON, LIVE A LITTLE~!!!
Melody looks at Jenny, fear in her eyes.
Melody: I'M TRYING JENNY!!! I JUST DON'T WANNA GET HURT, THAT'S ALL!!!
Metal Sonic looks at Melody, who looks back at him, and gives her a reassuring smile.
Metal Sonic: Relax Melody, we're almost there~!
Metal Sonic laughs as Team Robot comes to a stop in the center of town as they see Vexus, Smytus, Shard, and Dr. Eggman all in/on the 2-4 person Egg Mobile as Eggman's latest Badnik army and any and all remain Cluster Robots that are still, for whatever one reason or another, still loyal to Vexus and Smytus, keep attacking citizens. Metal Sonic smirks as he looks up at Eggman, Vexus, Smytus, and Shard.
Metal Sonic: HEY IDIOTS, YOU CALLED~!?
Eggman flinches and turns to see Team Robot's main Force standing there.
Eggman: Well, well, well, look what the Cat Dragged in~!
Dr. Eggman flies down in his Egg Mobile as he laughs his Iconic Laugh, Smiling evilly with Vexus, Smytus, and Shard. Metal Sonic taps his foot impatiently.
Metal Sonic: Could say the same thing to you.
Metal Sonic looks at The Army, who are all staring at Him and his allies.
Metal Sonic: I like the party just started; too bad we had to come and crash it~!
Eggman groans angrily.
Eggman: Whatever. There's no stopping us this time Heroes. SOON, THE WORLD WILL BE ALL OURS TO RULE OVER~!!! NOW GET A LOAD OF THIS~!!!
Eggman Slams his fist down on a button as all of the Badniks and Cluster Bots suddenly Ready to attack Team Robots Main Squad.
Metal Sonic: (Nervously) Oh boy...
Metal Sonic, Jenny, Vega, Melody, and Misty all begin to Fight of the Badniks and Cluster-Bots still Loyal to Vexus and Smytus as they all converge onto them.
Misty: JESUS, THEY'RE PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS JUST FOR US!!!???
Metal Sonic Looks at Misty.
Metal Sonic: I KNOW, THEY REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!
Metal Sonic kicks a Badnik into a group of Cluster Bots, sending them all flying onto their Backs.
Metal Sonic: PERFECT STRIKE~!
Metal Sonic turns and delivers a swift roundhouse kick to the back of a Cluster Robot's Head that was about to attack Melody and Misty as they Blast a group of Badniks Behind him. Jenny and Vega look at Smytus and Vexus before they both look at each other and nod.
Vega: Go for the Necks?
Jenny: Go for the Necks~!
Vega and Jenny both smile as Vega summons her Blade whilst Jenny summons a Piko-Piko Hammer and twirls it around. We then see A circling Panning shot of our current Heroes as they Fight off all of the Badniks and Cluster-Bots easily. After that Happens, we see Eggman ready up a device on his 2-4-person Egg-Mobile and smile before letting out his Iconic Laugh.
Misty: What's he laughing about?!
Metal Sonic looks at Misty and Shrugs.
Metal Sonic: I don't know.