PART 10: ROBO-CASTING

(DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE SHOT IN THE SENSE THAT THEY OCCURED IN THE REAL-LIVES OF OUR CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE AS THEY WENT TO GET THE ROBOT MEMBERS OF THE CAST THAT WEREN'T AS EASY TO FIND AS SIMPLY MAKING A PHONE-CALL OR GOING INTO THE BASEMENT. IT IS SHOT IN THE SENSE THAT IS WAS CAMCORDER RECORDED FOOTAGE AND/OR A VLOG-TYPE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT FINDING THE ROBOT CAST FOR THE MOVIE.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cast needed to get more Cast Members, let's join them with their Robo-Casting, shall we?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metal Sonic appears to be holding a Camcorder as he does a blog with MJ-9, Shard, Sonic, Jenny, and Vega.
Vega: So, what are we doing?
Metal Sonic: We... are getting some robot friends to help us with scenes on Cluster Prime, or in general.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROBO-CASTING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut to a shot of Metal Sonic checking into a hotel in the Acorn Kingdom, Vega presumably holding the Camcorder since we can't see her with the rest of the group
Metal Sonic: We're looking for Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts. A little bird told us they were here.
The Receptionist checks through the computer she's operating.
Receptionist: They should be in room 193-D...
Metal Sonic nods.
Metal Sonic: Thank you ma'am~!
The Cam-Corder Scene cuts to one of the D-Floor, and/or 4th floor, of the Hotel, Jenny holding the Camera as Sonic knocks on the door to the room. After a few seconds Scratch opens the door.
Scratch: Sonic?
Sonic the Hedgehog: Scratch~! Long time no see~!
Scratch lets our friends in as the Cam-Corder cuts to another shot of Metal Sonic looking at Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts.

Scratch: You want us for this movie too?!
Metal Sonic Nods.
Metal Sonic: Yeah, we do~!
Sonic the Hedgehog: It may not be a major role, but it's a major part~!
Grounder uses his drill hand to shake Metal Sonic's hand.
Grounder, Scratch, and Coconuts: We'll do it~!
The Scene Suddenly Cuts to black after Grounder, Scratch, and Coconuts all Shake Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Jenny's hands. The Camera returns as we See the Characters, know including Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts, all in a Van as they Drive up a Mountain.
Vega (Behind the Camera): So, where are we going now?
Sonic looks back at Vega from the Passenger Side Front-Seat of the Car.
Sonic the Hedgehog: We're on our way to go get Omni, Emerl, and Black Narci from Omni's mountain Cabin here on Mobius.
Vega turns the Camcorder to show her face.

Vega: Ok~!
The Camcorder scene suddenly Cuts to one of our characters as they walk up to the Cabin, onto the Front Porch Specifically.
Scratch: I hope he's home.
Metal Sonic: He Should be...
Metal Sonic knocks on the Front door. After 3 seconds, the Door Opens and we see Omni and Zeena at the door.
Omni: Metal?
Metal Sonic: Hey, Omni~! mind if we come in~?
Omni and Zeena Smile, semi-nervously, as they step aside.
Omni: Sure, come on in~!
The Camcorder cuts to a Scene of Scratch and Coconuts sitting on the 2nd Couch of the Living room in the Cabin.
Omni: Ok why exactly are you all here?

Coconuts: Basically, we want You, Emerl, and Black Narci to be in the Movie in an important role.
Omni: Like, main-character, or side-character? Give me a ballpark here.
Scratch: Background Character, but important none-the-less~!
Omni thinks for a moment.
Omni: We'll only do it under one condition.
Metal Sonic walks onto the Scene with Grounder.
Grounder: Which is...?
Omni looks at Grounder with a semi-smug grin on his face.
Omni: Only if Zeena and Zohr get to make a cameo~!
Zeena blushes and snickers before Metal Sonic Shrugs and reaches out his hand.
Metal Sonic: Consider it done~!
Omni smiles and Shakes Metal Sonic's hand as the Scene suddenly Cuts to black again.