➀ Hanma Shuji ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 for a blind date is about one out of three or four, meaning it isn't likely to go well

╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 for a blind date is about one out of three or four, meaning it isn't likely to go well.

"Hey beautiful~" The young man waiting at the table cooed at you. He had a teasing smirk caressing his lips, dark hair that stuck up with a bright yellow streak. On the back of his palms were tattoos, one saying "sin" and the other reading "punishment".

Just who did Kisaki set me up with... I knew I couldn't trust that guy, even if we are friends.

Besides his intimidating appearance, he wasn't so bad looking. I took my seat across from him, adjusting my outfit.

"Hey, nice to meet you I'm (Name) I look forward to tonight." His smirk turned into a grin of delight, he moved his hands to rest his head on his palm.

"You look like you're going to be a lot of fun, Hanma Shuji."

So his name is Hanma.

I looked around for the waiter, wondering when we were going to eat. Then Hanma spoke again, a bored expression now evident, "Say, wanna ditch this drag? Shits boring." He eyed me, awaiting a response.

"Huh? So you want to just up and leave without ordering?" I chuckled a little, after realizing how ridiculous it truly was.

"Yeah let's break formalities, it was Kisaki's idea for me to take you to dinner anyways. I told him there's no need for that, but he insisted it was the only way the date would go well." He paused for a moment, I took it as my chance to speak.

"So what made you change your mind?" His lips curved upwards again, and I could make out a very mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Well you of course, my dear. Come on, I'll show you a real good time."

__ __

"Wow! You really ride this thing fast!" I half yelled, as the sound from his motorcycle made it hard to talk or hear.

"That's what joy riding is all about, if it's not a thrill what's the point!" He picked up the speed, and I started to tip off the bike a little. This was mostly due to me not holding onto him very tight, we had just met tonight after all. He took notice of this, and I swear I could almost catch him smirking again. "Don't be shy (Name), go on and hold onto me, I won't bite." I scoffed playfully at his words, holding him just a bit tighter to not fall off.

He turned down a few more streets, before parking his bike in an out of the way place. He helped me get off, taking me hand as we walked down the street.