➀ Wakasa Imaushi ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰─ ┈Lost Item Soulmate AU : Request ┈ ─╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐 since I started college

╰┈➤ 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐 since I started college. I couldn't take my eyes off of him during our classes together, but I'm too shy to make any kind of moves on him. I'm almost sure he's my soulmate though, ever since he volunteered to be my partner when I didn't have one for a project. I'm a lost cause however, because I can't really rack up courage to talk to him after that.

"Dammit! I should really do something before it's too late!" I whined as I complained to my friend across the table.

"Jeez man, you're really still crazy about this guy?" She stirred her coffee slightly, bringing it up to take a sip.

"Yeah! I'm sure he's my soulmate, I really feel a connection!" I shoved my face into my hands, feeling frustrated.

"Well... there is one way to find out or not I guess..." She trailed off at the end, unsure of herself. Immediately I looked up at her, eyes wide.

"Tell me! Tell me!" She put her hands on my mouth, stopping me from making more of a scene.

"Shhhh!! Jeez calm down, okay? There's this street vendor, she claims she can cast a spell that will make your lost items show up with your soulmate the next day." My mind raced with excitement, begging her for more information. She gave me her location, and without a second of delay I was off to look.

__ __

"The item must be valuable to you, and you cannot just lose it in purpose. The spell will not work if you just drop the item carelessly, you have to lose it normally." The woman explained her rules to me, and I eagerly agreed to understanding everything.

"Ok ok ok I got it, let's just do this already." I handed her some payment and she nodded slowly, eyeing me cautiously. When she finished, she promptly pushed me out. I stood there with a dumb look for a solid 30 seconds before continuing my way back to my dorm.

On the way there I spotted my dear childhood friend, Wakasa. He waved me over as I ran to catch up with him.

"Where have you been all day?" He looked worried, examining my face.

"Huh? Oh well I went to this crazy lady who put a spell on me, if I lose a precious item then it will show up in my soulmates possession the next day!"

"...You did what?" He stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'm desperate okay." I slumped down, dragging my feet.