➀ Sano Manjiro ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 now since I had started "dating" the leader of an infamous gang

╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 now since I had started "dating" the leader of an infamous gang.

I say "dating" because it's not really that, it's a fake relationship.

I sat on the floor of my room, trying to finish my homework as I recalled the events that led up to my unfortunate pairing.

__ __

An eerie air filled me, like I was being constantly watched. My back tensed and I scrunched myself on my desk, trying to make myself feel smaller. The feeling still stayed however, I hesitantly looked back. I saw a few guys from my class looking at me, even up Ong making eye contact they didn't look away.

Still feeling very uneasy, I let it go turning my attention back toward the front of the room.

What do they want?

This constant surveillance continued on for days, turning into weeks. I was always being watched by them, and it began to get worse when they started following me around the school, sitting near me at lunch and even standing outside the bathroom whenever I went in. I was starting to get seriously creeped out. I was always looking down, too scared to make eye contact with the strange group of boys, not wanting to give them any incentives to approach me. Because of this habit, I bumped shoulders with someone, almost stumbling over my own feet.

"Oh sorry about that." A young males voice said, I looked up and saw another taller guy next to him. Both of their hairs were dyed blond, with the smaller boy's hair tied up in a small ponytail. I looked at them briefly, and just waved. I had to time to delay after what was happening to me, walking down the hall toward my next class.

"Woah, she basically ignored you Mikey, that's a first." Draken watched as you made your way into the classroom door. Mikey stood still, staring out the windows of the hallway, silently thinking to himself.

Hmmm... what a strange girl.

Recently, Emma had forced her brother to come to a school event. As a result he was dressed nicely and all the girls started to take notice of how good-looking he was. It's become a problem now because he was being swarmed by girls constantly, sometimes to the point of him not even being able to walk through the hall. It was annoying to him, he had no interest in any dating life, but he wasn't about to hurt any of the girl's feelings.

"C'mon Ken-chin, she might be just the thing I need." Draken looked at him with a confused face, but brushed it aside as he followed his friend down the hall, in the opposite direction of you.