➁ Kawata Nahoya ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰─────── ┈  Request ┈ ───────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ "Aha—!" You exclaim, dragging out the sound of the vowel, "it smells so yummy! Nahoya, you always make the best ramen!" 

╰─────── ┈ Request ┈ ───────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯
╰┈➤ "Aha—!" You exclaim, dragging out the sound of the vowel, "it smells so yummy! Nahoya, you always make the best ramen!" 

The steam from the soup twisted through the air, entering your nose and triggering an involuntary grin. Smiley's tuft of pink hair peaked from behind the counter; he was chuckling at  your enthusiastic reaction. His laughter seemed to catch the warm glow of the ramen shop.

"You think so?" he says with a playful smirk. "You know if we were ma—"

The poor boy was cut off by your vigorous slurping, and within seconds of placing the food down, the dish was finished. With a satisfied sigh, you lean back, admiring the empty bowl. "I could eat this every day, seriously."

His grin softens into a thoughtful expression. Smiley murmured something under his breath, but you didn't quite catch it. You were about to ask him what he said, but you remembered why you'd come to visit him in the first place.

"Nahoya." You called his name in a serious yet playful way. He looked up from wiping the dirty dishes, inclining his head as if waiting for you to continue. "Let's go to the mall, there's this new ice cream place I wanna try!"

Smiley stopped scrubbing the plate in front of him, his expression now written with surprise. "R—right now?"

"Yes right now!" You reiterate, getting up from the stool you had been sitting in, "if we don't go now there's gonna be a huge line..."

You added a small pout to your voice—Smiley was never good at resisting you whenever you did so.

Yet still, he tried.

"H—hold on, I'm still on shift right now... I can't just leave."

"Of course you can! Your brother can fill in for you!"

"No he's not even here right no—" However, Smiley was unable to finish his sentence as you had already jumped over the counter and grabbed his hand, effectively dragging him out of the quaint little ramen shop.

— —

"Alright, I'll admit, this was a good call," he says, accepting his ice cream cone with a nod of gratitude. "Besides the fact you had to stop at every single clothing shop along the way..."

You simply hummed in delight, happy to be spending time with him.

The two of you sat down on a nearby bench, watching the occasional passerby as you both slowly ate the ice cream. After a long pause of comfortable silence, you suddenly held out your spoon, covered in the ice cream you'd chosen.