➀ Kurokawa Izana ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 at a constant on the rooftop of the bar

╰┈➤ 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 at a constant on the rooftop of the bar. Next to me a dear friend, Izana Kurokawa. He had drunk himself into a stupor. At least it seemed so—or he could've just been sleeping, it was anyone's guess.

I watched the subtle rise and fall of his back and chest, indicating his soft breaths. For a while, I just gazed at him, taking in his handsome features. Izana had beautiful white hair, and even prettier white lashes that caressed his, currently hidden, magenta eyes.

"Are you going to pay for your drink now?" The bartender interrupted my train of thought, and I haphazardly handed him the money. Then my eyes drifted to Izana's sleeping figure once more. I didn't want to wake him, but I couldn't just leave without saying anything—then a thought stuck me. It was silly, but seeing him today, sleeping peacefully by the bar, I was unable to stop myself.

As I packed up my things, I quietly crept to his side. My shadow loomed over his back, and my hand reached up to make a point with my index finger. Slowly, I traced the words 'I love you'. After I finished, I quickly went outside into the pouring rain. Thankfully there was a nearby bus stop, so I began to wait there.

All I could hear was the gentle pitter-patter of droplets hitting the roof of the bus stop, and the evening became somewhat chilly. However nothing would prepare me for a slight touch on the back of my shoulder. I was unable to turn around, instead a young man leaned himself close to my ear—so close I could fell his warm breath.

"I love you too, my dear." I knew who the voice belonged too, but as I turned around he was no where to be seen. It appeared that he had somewhat vanished into the dark rainy air. However, a smile still found it's way tugging on my lips.

__ __

"Hmm, how strange." The man gave the bartender a questioning look. "That guy with the white hair—all he did was sleep. Didn't drink one ounce of alcohol."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah—and after that woman left, he got up and went after her."

"You're right, that is rather strange."

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪