➀ Yamamoto Takuya ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

 ╰─────── ┈  Request ┈ ───────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑨𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 through the deserted alley, I noticed a familiar face from my class, Takuya Yamamoto, cornered by a group of delinquents

╰┈➤ 𝑨𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 through the deserted alley, I noticed a familiar face from my class, Takuya Yamamoto, cornered by a group of delinquents.

They were taunting him and throwing punches—and it was clear that he couldn't seem to fight back effectively. My heart raced, and without hesitation, I decided to step in and help him out.

"Hey, knock it off!" I called out, my voice surprisingly steady despite the adrenaline rushing through me. "Leave him alone!"

The delinquents turned their attention to me, smirking as if they found a new target. I took a deep breath, my body tense with anticipation.

As the first punch came my way, I deftly dodged it, surprising even myself. And then, instinctively, I retaliated with a swift kick that sent one of them staggering backward.

One by one, I took on the delinquents, my movements fluid and controlled. My strikes were surprisingly powerful, and I managed to overpower them with ease. Takuya watched in awe, his eyes wide with admiration.

Once the confrontation ended, the delinquents fled, nursing their bruises and egos. I turned to Takuya, who was still trying to process what had just happened. He stuttered,

"T—thank you! That was incredible! I've never seen a girl able to fight like that before!"

I shrugged off the praise, feeling a bit embarrassed by the attention.

"It's nothing, really. I just didn't want them picking on you."

Takuya's face flushed, and he looked away for a moment before meeting my gaze again.

"Well, you're amazing. Even though I'm a delinquent, I'm terrible at fighting—kind of pathetic right?" He chuckled softly, looking away from me in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about that, you're not pathetic at all. Fighting isn't the solution to everything. You have your own strengths too."

He nodded, still captivated by what he had witnessed.

"I guess you're right. Thanks again for saving me. You're not just cool; you're kind too."

A mix of emotions washed over me, and I found myself blushing in response to his flattery.

"You're welcome, Takuya. We can exchange contacts so you can call me whenever you need help." Takuya began to furiously blush after hearing my proposal, shakily holding out his phone.

"S—sure!"

"What's wrong?" He retracted his hand, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"I—I've just never had a pretty girl exchange contacts with me before." I chuckled at Takuya's flustered response, finding his bashfulness endearing.

"Well, there's a first time for everything, right?"

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪