➂ Matsuno Chifuyu ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 heart of Tokyo, a city alive with its own rhythm, you stand lost in a maze of unfamiliarity

╰┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 heart of Tokyo, a city alive with its own rhythm, you stand lost in a maze of unfamiliarity.

The kaleidoscope of sights and sounds overwhelms your senses—leaving you feeling adrift. Just as unease begins to stir within you, something draws your attention away from the crowd.

A group of delinquents, heading straight toward you. Before you could do anything, you hear a shout in another language.

Emerging from the shadows is a boy with hair as bright as the city lights, his verdant eyes lock onto the troublemakers before him, and with graceful yet purposeful movements, he is able to beat the whole group—all by himself.

As you try to express your gratitude in English, his brows furrow in confusion.

He speaks in Japanese, his words seemingly trying to ask you something. He rattled off a few of the sentences, but gets only a confused stare from yourself.

Then suddenly, his hand extends toward you, and reaches out to your face. Startled by this, you shut your eyes instinctively—a reflexive response to protect yourself.

But to your surprise, his touch is delicate, his fingers tracing your features with a curiosity that sets your heart racing.

As you slowly open your eyes, you find him studying you intently, his gaze fixed on your features with a curious fascination.

Heat rushes to your cheeks as the realization of his examination sinks in—the air between you crackles with a awkward silence, and both of you pull away simultaneously. Each of your faces tinted with a shared blush.

With an almost sheepish smile, he retrieves his phone, opening an app. The screen illuminates with a simple sentence, "Pretty."

Your heart skips a beat as you read his words, the sentiment transcending any language barrier.

A soft smile tugs at your lips as you catch his gaze, your eyes locking for a fleeting moment before you both look away, bashfulness evident. With newfound determination, he taps away on his phone once more, crafting a sentence that he proudly displays, "I am Chifuyu Matsuno."

Your lips curl into a grateful smile, and you extend your hand in a gesture of friendship. "Nice to meet you, Chifuyu. Thank you for the help."

He returns the smile, his eyes bright with satisfaction. He then typed something else on his phone, "Come with me".

Not giving you any time to react, he grabs your hand and yanks your body forward with him.

"W—wait! Where are you taking me?!"

He looks back at you, enjoying your panicked expression. The only response you got was a giant grin, and a few giggles, as he continued to pull you along.

'I really got to learn the language...'

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪