ch.6 A helpful hand

*smurfsoul heads to chef smurfs mushroom to help with the cooking*

Smurfsoul: "Hey chef smurf I came here to help with the cooking for the festival!"

Chef smurf: "Ah yesss, please come in!"

smurfsoul: "thanks, so how can I help?"

Chef smurf: "Well of course we need some ingredients, I was planning on making blueberry pies for the festival, I make em very delicious!"
*goes to the basket where he usually keeps the blueberry*  "Oh dear"

Smurfsoul: "whats wrong?"

chef smurf: "It looks like we've run out of blueberries.."

Smurfsoul: "Oh, I could go get some for you if you want, where do I go to get them?"

chef smurf: "Um well I usually ask Farmer for blueberrys, would you mind asking him for me!"

Smurfsoul: "Of course!" *smiles*

*smurfsoul heads to farmer to get some blueberries for chef smurf so he could make blueberry pies*

Smurfsoul: "Um are you farmer?"

Farmer smurf: "yes indeed, how may I help ya?"

Smurfsoul: "Oh um well I just came here to ask if you have any blueberries, chef smurf needs them"

Farmer smurf: "Ahhh, whelp I'm sorry to tell ya but we ran out of them awhile ago."

Smurfsoul: "oh um.."

Farmer smurf: "But theres a few bushes outside the village near the waterfall you could get some there but you must be careful!"

Smurfsoul: "Thank you and I will! byeee!"

*Smurfsoul heads outside the village to go look for the blueberries near the waterfall*

*meanwhile with handy*

Handy: "whelp I need some more wood for the stage for the festival dance, I'm gonna go get some more wood outside the village"

*also heads outside the village to get some wood*

Smurfsoul: "Now where are the- ah there they are...*sees waterfall* "woahh its so beautiful here"

handy: "Chops some trees to get wood* "I think thats enough wood" *smiles* *hears someone giggling and his smile fades* "I wonder who else is out here

handy: "Chops some trees to get wood* "I think thats enough wood" *smiles* *hears someone giggling and his smile fades* "I wonder who else is out here.."

Smurfsoul: *plays with water* "Ahaahha" *giggles*

Handy: *eyes widen and blushes*

Smurfsoul: "whelp I better get the blueberries for chef smurf" *says to herself and picks the blueberries*

Handy: *steps back and accidentally steps on branch* "uh oh"

Smurfsoul: *gasp* "wh-oo's out there...?"