Ch.8 Lost smurf

*Handy retuns to the village and heads to chef smurf for some lunch*

*With hefty and the other smurfs, hefty told the girls about what happened with handy*

Hefty: "and thats why handy isn't here at the moment"

Smurfette: "Oh dear I feel really bad for handy, he took it the wrong way"

Smurfblossom: "Yea I feel bad"

hefty: "I mean we all thought she was with farmer like you know a thing, we all took it wrong and I don't blame him for that" *sigh* "I just sure hope he's doing ok"

Smurfette: "Don't worry hefty, he'll be fine" *puts hand on shoulder and gives a warm smile*

hefty: "Yea you-"

Brainy: "Handy!!"

*they all turn around and see handy coming towards them*

Handy: "Hey guys!" *smiles*

Clumsy: "we were so worried about you handy, are you ok??"

Handy: "Yea i'm feeling better haha" *smiles gently*

Hefty: "You seem more of yourself now"

Handy: "Yea I met someone and We talked, near the waterfall! she was really nice"

Smurfstorm: "Who was it? was it one of the smurfettes?"

Handy: "Nah it was a mermaid" *smiles*

*everyones eyes widens as they gasp*

Smurfette: "A mermaid!!!??" *smiles*

brainy: "I didnt think mermaids existed"

Hefty: *wonders why handy is eating lunch* "Hey bro, you didnt eat??" *confused*

Handy: "um no?? remember i dropped my soup and ran off*

Smurfette: *remembers that smurfsoul went to go make him lunch* "Handy...you didnt bump into smurfsoul have you??"

Handy: *remebers what happened and gets a little angry* "Um no why???" *upset voice"

Smurfette: "handy...smurfsoul went to go make you food and I'm pretty sure she went to go give it to you" *worried voice*

Handy: "What are you gu-" *remembers that there was a sandwhich and cookies behind the bush near the waterfall*

Brainy: "Wait wait wai, so you said earlier you were at the waterfall? I thought you went to your workshop??"

Handy: "Well i-"

hefty: *whispers to brainy* "Brainy we talked about this he goes to the waterfall when he's upset

brainy: "Oh right um sorry"

Smurfette: "Oh dear I wonder where smurfsoul is..you dont think she went to go look after you outside the village..?"

handy: "wait guys, When i was at the watefall with the mermaid i heard someone behind the bushes and when i checked there was a sandwhich and cookies behind the bushes.."

Smurfstrom: "You dont think it could've been..."

Smurfblossom: *gasp* Smurfsoul! *worried*

handy: *eyes widen* "I think smurfsoul was the one behind the bushes" *feels guilty*

brainy: "Hey, maybe she came back before you, she's probably just at her shroom, we should go check"

smurfette: "Yea lets go check cmon guys" *worried voice

*they all go to smurfsouls shroom and check if shes there*

Smurfblossom: "Smurfsoul are you there???"