Ch.12 Regrets

*while everyone starts running smurfsoul turns around and tries to run away but when she tries some smurf falls and pulls a lever which drags smurfsoul back since she has the wings on her*

smurfsoul: "OH NO!" gets pulled back and hangs on above stage* "HELPP!!"

*gargamel starts destroying houses*

vanity: "SMURFSOUL WHERE ARE YOU!?" *runs and looks for smurfsoul*

*handy and the others bump into vanity*

Handy: "VANITY WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" *YELLS*

Vanity: "NO WAIT I CANT FIND SMURFSOUL! PLEASE HELP ME FIND HER!"

handy's head: "Smurfsoul..." *gets worried and starts to look around but can't seem to find her*

Smurfette: "I SEE HER SHES ABOVE THE STAGE DANGLING"

*they all turn around and see her dangling and screaming for help*

Hefty: "WE HAVE TO HELP HER!"

*gargamel  spots the handy and the other smurfs and sees smurfette*

Gargamel: "Well well well, what do we have here, hello smurfette, or should i say daughter!"

Smurfette: " I am not your daughter!" *gets mad*

*smurfstorm handy and hefty go infront of the others to protect their friends and get weapons out*

Gargamel: "Oh what are you guys gonna do hit me??" *starts laughing* "Say goodbye! MONTY GET THEM!"

*monty starts flying towards them and they all run and say smurfin time*

*smurfsoul sees them from the distant trying to dodge monty and tries to get the wings off herself but the wings are tied to her back and she cant do anything*

*Gargamel then turns around and sees smurfsoul*

Gargamel: "YOUUUU!!!"

Smurfsoul: *starts to panic and tries to hurry up to get the wings off her but struggles*  "HURRY HURRY"

*while handy dodges montys attacks he sees gargamel going towards smurfsoul*

Handy: "GUYS HE'S GOING TOWARDS SMURFSOUL WE GOTTA GET HER!" worried voice and runs towards their way*

*smurfstorm hits monty in the eye with a arrow*

*gargamel grabs smurfsoul*

Smurfsoul: *SCREAMS* "LET ME GO YOU RAT*

Gargamel: "RAT, Look who's talking you're small just like a rat!" *puts smurfsoul in a bag*

Vanity: "SMURFSOUL!!" *Screams after seeing gargamel gets her*

*handy tries to go towards gargamels way but azrael appears and blocks his way*

hefty: "HANDY WATCH OUT"

*farmer and smurfjade appear and hit azrael in the head*

farmer: "you ok handy!" *worried*

Handy: "Yea thanks to you guys!" *smiles*

smurfjade: "Oh dear gargamel has captured some smurfs what do we do!!??" *worried*

Handy: "Yea i know he also got smurfsoul"

*they both gasp and get even more worried*

Hefty: "We'll get her back don't worry but cmon we have to get out of here and look for papa and willow!!"

*handy and the others start running but handy looks back and wants to go get smurfsoul*

*while they run azrael sees them and smurfette gets her dress caught on something"