ch.9 Missing

*once everyone goes to their shroom they all went to go to sleep and they get ready for tommorows search but one smurfs seems to be suspicious and another smurf can't seem to fall asleep and feel's guilty for all of this and sheds tears*

( don't mind how this drawing came out It looks pretty bad, I litteraly drew this at 2 am at night 🧍‍♀️)

handy: "Where could you be...I wish I didn't run off to the waterfall..." *gasps* "what it she's...out there in the forest..we haven't checked outside the forest.."

*at smurfettes mushroom*

Smurfette: "where haven't we checked..." *remembers that they didn't check outside the village* "I should go check...wait no its not safe..but its late and what if she, agh whatever i'm going I want to find her" *starts packing stuff to go outside the village* "i'm gonna be in so much trouble but I just want to know if she's aliv- no don't think that smurfette.." *opens door and sneaks out*

Handy: *wipes tears away* "im gonna get some fresh air.." *opens door and breathes in fresh air but sees smurfette with a backpack on her and heading to the entrance of the village* "what is she...oh no.." *handy then runs to hefty and knocks on his door*

hefty: *opens door half asleep* "whats up *yawns* bro.. its in the middle of the night.."

handy: "I know i'm sorry but I just came to tell you that smurfette is leaving the village right now"

hefty: *after hefty heard smurfettes name he then wakens up* "what..??? oh no cmon we have to tell the others"

*handy and hefty go and wake up the others and tells them that smurfette went outside the village and they all start packing aswell and they also head towards the village*

clumsy: "You guys!!! i got a bad feeling about this!!"

smurfstrom: "Clumsy shhh you're gonna make us get caught"

brainy: "You dont think!!" *replies to clumsy*

*back with smurfette*

Smurfette: "oh dear, I really hope she's somewhere out here.."

*hears bushes move*

Smurfette: *gasp* "smurfsoul is that you??"

*hefty and the others then appear behind the bushes*

hefty: "smurfette!!" *goes and hugs her* "oh you're safe im glad"

Smurfette: "What are you guy-"

hefty: "No what are you doing here smurfette, you know the forest isn't safe especially during in the middle of the night!"

smurfette: "i'm sorry I just really wanna find smurfsoul.."

handy: "I know smurfette we all do but you need to understand that the forest is dangerous at this time."