Ch.7 jealousy

*after handy sees smurfsoul and farmer laughing together he freezes and drops his bowl of soup on the floor*

Handy: "um i'l- just i'll just, i forgot i need to do something at my workshop, bye" *runs to workshop*

hefty: "WAIT HANDY!"

brainy: "What just happened why did handy run away??"

Clumsy: "I think it had something to do with smurfsoul..."

*they all look at smurfsoul enjoying her time with farmer*

Brainy: "ohh..."

hefty: "cmon lets go talk to her" *a bit angry*

(If ya'll wondering why hefty is upset aswell, well its because hefty and handy are like really close friends and they consider themselves as twins not saying they are but I'm just gonna leave it like that lol, but anyways hefty doesn't like seeing handy upset since they're really close)

*Handy starts running towards the entrance of the village and goes outside the village and runs to his normal spot the waterfall where he goes when he's upset*

*handy grabs rock and throws it to the river*

handy: "GOSH HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB UGH" *puts hands on face* "i really thought i had a chance" *sniffs and sighs*

*back with smurfsoul and farmer*

Farmer: "Yea but thats who I like haha"

Smurfsoul: "Aww i'm sure she likes you back" *smiles*

Farmer: "I sure hope so too! she's amazing"

Smurfsoul: "Hehe You should ask her out! You dont know she might like you" *winks*

Farmer: "You really think so?"

Smurfsoul: "I mean you might not know so go ask her!"

Farmer: "you're right, thank you smurfsoul I appreciate it you're a great friend! Anyways ima go ask her out bye!"

Smurfsoul: "No problem and bye!" *smiles*

*hefty brainy and clumsy go to smurfsouls table*

Smurfsoul: "Oh hey guys wha-"

Hefty: "So are you and farmer a thing now..?" *angry ish voice*

Smurfsoul: "Hahah what do you me-"

Brainy: "You heard what he said smurfsoul, are you and farmer a thing??" *raises eyebrow*

Smurfsoul: "What...? No of course not, we're just friends!"

hefty: "Oh-"

Clumsy: "Oh"

brainy: "Oh"

Smurfsoul: "Oh what?? Whats going on??" *suspicious*

Hefty: "Um nothing!!! anyways uh ho-"

*smurfsoul sees smurfette and the other girls coming towards them*

Smurfsoul: "Oh hey girls!"

*hefty turns around and sees smurfette and their faces are really close*

Hefty: "oh heyyy smurfette" *turns pink*

smurfette:"hey hefty" *smiles and blushes slightly*

Smurfsoul: *giggles but then stops and wonders where handy is* "Um hefty where is handy?"

Hefty: *turns to smurfsoul* "well um he ran off to his workshop to do something.."

smurfsoul: "did he eat?"