ch.14 Forgivness

*After everything goes back to normal Handy wants to tell Smurfsoul about his feelings now that he knows she likes him aswell*

Hefty: "Thanks for fixing my mushroom handy!"

Handy: "Ah its nothin" *smiles*

Hefty: "So..."

handy: "hm?"

Hefty: "When are you gonna tell her?"

Handy: "What do you mean?" *confused*

Hefty: "You know what I mean bro, Smurfsoul, when are you gonna tell her how you feel?"

Handy: "Ohh, Well I dont know yet I wanna apologize to her again even tho I already did but I just feel like apologizing isn't enough"

Hefty: "Well she forgave you didnt she?"

handy: "yea she did but I just wanna apologize again honestly if it wasn't for me she probably would've not been sad and all that stuff you know?"

Hefty: "Well why don't you ask her to hang out and you both can talk about it"

Handy: "Yea but You know how i am, I'm shy towards her*

hefty: "You litteraly gave her a hug when she woke up when she was unconscious, asking her to hang out won't be hard"

Handy: "damn you're right, well I guess I'll tell her if she wants to hang out with me, Um do you Know where she could be?"

Hefty: "Hmm she's probably with smurfette and vanity, smurfette told me they were gonna go picking flowers"

Handy: "Oh alright thanks i'm gonna go ask her right now bye hefty!!" *waves bye*

hefty: "Byeee handy and goodluck!" *waves aswell and sighs* "I should also tell smurfette how I feel towards her, I mean its been like almost a year since we went to go find the lost village, I'll ask her tomorrow"

*With smurfsoul, vanity and smurfette*

Smurfsoul: "What about these! these are pretty!!!" *picks flowers*

Smurfette: "Ouu those are beautiful lets make flower crowns for eachother!"

Vanity: "Oh yess thats an splendid idea! I'll do yours smurfsoul!"

Smurfsoul: "Ill do smurfettes"

smurfette: "Ouuu yess and i'll do one for vanity!"

*they all start picking flowers and make flower crowns for eachother*

*with handy*

Handy: "Hmm what should I even say or how should I even ask her if she wants to hang out with me..?" *says to himself*

Vanity: "Done!!"  *puts flower crown on smurfsoul*

Smurfette: "Omg thats so pretty vanity, you picked the perfect colors for her"

Smufsoul: "Thanks vanity its beautiful!!"

Vanity: "No problem darling"

*handy arrives at the area where they are picking flowers and he spots smurfsoul and blushes and smurfsoul sees him and blushes aswell*