Please don't take my child

Adam's: POV

A woman from the child services visited us. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. She told Esme to pack her bags. I wanted to give her a hug, but she stopped me.

"Why am I not allowed to hug my own daughter?" he asked. "You're not in good shape to take care of her." she said. "My daughter is the only thing that keeps me going. You can't take her away from me." I replied.

"She'll live with her grandma and grandpa. Your daughter will feel so much better there than here." said Eva. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Are my daughter going to live with my mom?" I asked. "Is there a problem?" she asked. "She's selfish and mean." I said. "Esme live with her, whether you like it or not." replied Eva firmly.

"Please, don't take my child. I promise I'll be a better father." I said. "Goodbye." she replied and walked out with her. I closed the door and broke down crying. My beloved daughter was gone, I didn't know if I would ever see her again. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

***

***

I was lying on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Bottles were lying on the floor and in a ashtray lay a blunt. I decided to call my mom.

"Hello Adam." said Olivia. "Hey." I replied. "Are you high again?" she asked. "Yes." I said with a giggle. She sighed tired. "Well, I'm not surprised." replied Olivia. "It's my life, not yours." I yelled. "Please calm down Adam." she said. "Now you'll take my child away from me." I replied coldly.

"She'll live a better life with me." said Olivia. "I'm a good father." I replied. "You drink and doing drugs. You also selling your body for money." she said. "Why do you care so much about my life? go and live your perfect life, don't care about me." I replied and I was close to tears. "Please don't cry." said Olivia. "I hate you." I yelled and hung up. I opened a new wine bottle that I emptied in one minute. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but I wiped them away.

I feel for Adam so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~