Someone has kidnapped our son

Mark's: POV

-Flashback-

January 29th 1982: New York

FP woke up in the middle of the night of my scream. "It's time, FP." I yelled. "Omg." he replied panicked. He drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of me.

 He drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of me

(Mark and FP)

***

FP could come in after a while and I gave him a happy smile. In my arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen. He was a copy of me, he had the same raven hair and blue eyes.

(Adam Mitchell Jones)

"Hey Adam, you're so cute." said Fp. He held his finger and giggled softly. "He likes you." I replied. "I and your dad love you so much." said FP and kissed his forehead. "I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thank you so much." I said. "Adam has the best parents he could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my husband, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Adam's bed was empty. FP woke up again of my scream.

"Mark, what's wrong?" he asked worried. "Adam's bed is empty, someone has kidnapped our son." I said crying. A police came into the room. "I've checked the surveillance camera, but saw nothing. Your son has disappeared without a trace." she said. FP tried to comfort me, but I couldn't stop crying. My beloved baby was gone. The hole in my heart would never be whole again. I cried myself to sleep that night. Can someone wake me up from this horrible nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Mark and FP so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~