The wedding massacre

Adam's: POV

On the altar stood Scott. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He gave me a smile and I smiled back. I went up to him and his eyes shone of happiness. The priest began to talk and we said the vows. "I do." I said. "I do." replied Scott. "I pronounce you now husband and husband." said the priest. We kissed and the the guests clapped their hands.

(Scott and Adam's wedding suit)

"Did anyone say wedding?" asked Daniel. "You're not invited." I said coldly. "You shouldn't have escaped." he replied. He stabbed Scott and he fell lifeles to the floor. "Noooo." I screamed. "Let the party started." he said and destroyed everything.

The wedding was turning into a massacre and many guests were injured or dead. I was holding my husband's body in my arms and tears were streaming down my face. "I'll always remember you." I said and kissed his lips.

"Such a tragic love story." replied Daniel. "How can you live with yourself?" I asked coldly. His eyes got dark and he stabbed me until the blood ran. Then everything went black.

***

Mark's: POV

I arrived to the church and met a horrible sight. The floor was covered with blood and all the furniture was destroyed. A broken table leg had pierced a woman and a man had lost his head. The scene was like a horror movie.

"Dad." said Adam weakly. I ran up to my son and gasped. "It's okay, the ambulance is on its way." I replied. I got blood on my hands when I tried to stop the blood flow.

"I love you dad

"I love you dad." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "Promise me to take care of my kids." replied Adam. Tears welled up in my eyes. "I promise." I said. I held his hand and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Please stay with me." I said. "Thank you for being my dad." replied Adam and closed his eyes.

They're just badly injured

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~