Will you marry me

Adam's: POV

Scott held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Adam Jones." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen. Tears filled my eyes.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Liz with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Scott. "You're having a girl." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied happily.

"Everything looks good, she's healthy and feel good." said Liz. "That's good." I replied. Scott was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daugther." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face. "You're welcome." he said.

***

We were in Central park and Esme ride a carousel with Jack and Daisy. She laughed of joy and waved at us. She has wonderful siblings. Scott and I were sitting on a bench. I felt a kick and I smiled.

"Miracle kicked me." I said. "I love the name." replied Scott. "She's my miracle." I said. "That's sweet." he replied and I smiled softly.

"Adam." said Scott and went down his knee. He opened a box with a dianond ring and happy tears filled my eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other. Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes, a million yes." I said.

He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Scott. We kissed and the time stood still. I was so happy. I had finally found the love of my life.

Adam and Scott are getting married

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~