You'll pay for what you did

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on my chair inside my office and typed on the computer.

"Hello Adam

"Hello Adam." said Oliver. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to apologize." he said and I looked at him suspiciously. "You broke my heart." I replied. "I'm really sorry Adam, I didn't mean it." said Oliver. "I don't think I can forgive you." I replied. "It's okay, I understand." he said. Then he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

"What the hell you doing?" I asked shocked. "You missed me, didn't you?" he asked with a smirk. "I've a husband." I said and pulled him away. "He doesn't need to know anything." replied Oliver. "You disgust me." I said and he gave me a slap. "Don't ever say that again." he replied coldly. "I'll never be yours." I said.

Elliot and Fin pulled him away from me. Oliver glared at me. He threw down a lamp to the floor before he left. Fin ran up to me. I was breathing heavily.

"You okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine." I said. "Oliver has gone mad." replied Fin. "He doesn't like that I've a husband." I said. "I feel for you." replied Elliot.

***

I stopped at a gas station on the way home. I filled the car with gas. I felt a presence. A woman went up to me and she wasn't happy.

"Olivia." I said scared. "You'll pay for what you did." replied Olivia coldly. "You kidnappad me when I was a baby and made me believe you were my mom." I said. "I had to." she replied.

"You make me sick." I said. "You and your dear family is not safe anymore." replied Olivia and walked away. I started my car and drove quickly home.

Oliver is obsessed with Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~