Vacation

Adam's: POV

We had taken a little vacation. We needed to get away from everything. We had rented a cabin in the forest. It was quiet and peaceful. I made up a fire and we grilled marshmallows.

Scott played on his guitar. Esme lay her head on Daisy's shoulder and she smiled. Miracle was sitting in Jack's lap. She was so cute in her pink camp outfit. We talked and laughed. I love my children so much.

"We really needed this

"We really needed this." I said. "Just like old times." replied Daisy. "We used to do camping trips with grandma and grandpa when we were younger. We made up a bonfire and grandpa told us ghost stories. We slept with the light on." said Jack. "We have to to do this more times." replied Esme. "I agree." I said. "Yeah." she replied and yawned.

***

Our children were asleep. I went out and sat in a chair. I wrapped myself in a blanket and drank a glass of white wine. Scott sat down next to me and he sipped on his wine as well.

"Do you remember when you proposed to me?" I asked. "I'll never forget it." replied Scott. "Me either." I said and he smiled. "I love you." he replied. "I love you more." I said. "How about a bath?" he asked. "Sounds wonderful." I said.

Scott went to a hottub. I had forgotten to pack down my swimming trunks. I went out to Scott. I took a deep breath and walked up to him.

"You're beautiful." he said. "Thank you." I replied. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked up me and ran back to the house. We made out the rest of the night.

I love Adam and Scott so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~