I miss Esme so much

Esme's: POV

Grandma drove me to school next day. Everyone was looking at me and her car. I hurried into the building. Cara went up to me with her gang. She's the most popular girl at school. She used to bully me a lot.

"I didn't know Olivia Benson was your grandna

"I didn't know Olivia Benson was your grandna." said Cara. "Oh please, don't pretend like you actually care." I replied. "I can't believe she's Adam's mom." she said. "My dad is much better than grandma." I replied. Emily went up to me and pushed me to the floor.

"This is all your dad's fault." she said coldly. "What?" I asked. "Your dad is the reason my parents split up. Mom found out that my dad had visited your dad at the brothel." replied Emily. "Shut up." I said coldly. "Your dad is nothing but a slut." she replied. "DON'T CALL HIM THAT!!!" I said angrily and gave her a slap. I realized how much like dad I am when I get angry.

Emily's cheek shone red and she looked scared at me. "What's wrong with you?" asked her friend. "I didn't mean it." I said. "I'll tell the principal." she replied. "Come Esme." said Robyn and we walked away. "I'll break her nose next time." I replied upset. "Please do." she said and I laughed.

****

Mariska's: POV

"Adam." I said. He opened his eyes and saw me. "Riska." he replied and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. He realized he was holding a wine bottle in his hand. "No." he sobbed. I hugged me and he let the tears fall.

"I miss Esme so much, I wish she was here with me." he said. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "I hate mom." yelled Adam. "Deep breath." I said. "I'm fine." he replied. "I know you're not." I said. "I've missed you." he replied. "I've missed you too." I said.

Esme is fed up with judging people

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~