Chapter 1

AGES
Caleb-19
Sam-18
Ethan-17
Luke-16
Kyle-16
Cole-15
Lilac-14

"AAAHHH" I screamed as I felt ice cold water pour down on top of me.

I opened my eyes and saw two very similar blond headed boys exiting my room.

"Luke!" I yelled. "Kyle! Get back here!"

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs where I saw all my brothers on the couch.

"Hey. What up sis?" Kyle asked me innocently.

"Yeah. How'd you sleep?" Luke asked.

I growled at them and turned to go back upstairs when I ran into my mother.

"Mourning mum." I mumbled as I tried to move past her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of her, laughing slightly.

"Aw honey what happened?" She asked.

"Ask them." I pointed to Luke and Kyle.

"Boys?"

"We where only trying to wake her up." The said sweetly as I glared at them.

Mum laughed a bit more then kissed me on the head and told me to go get dressed because she had something to tell us. I said ok and went upstairs to my room. I glared and Luke and Kyle once more though before I did.
I decided that since I already got a shower....... I would just get dressed. I put on some jean shorts with a Harry Potter hoodie that had the Triwizard Tournament on it.
As I walked downstairs noticed mum didn't look happy. I looked around and saw no open seats so I went over and sat on Ethan who wrapped his hands around me.

"Kids," mum started. " I have something to tell you."

It was silent for a few moments before mum spoke.

"I....well I'm ...."

"Spit it out!" Cole yelled.

"Imgoingtolivewithyouauntlindybecausesheneedshelpwiththefarmnowthatyourunclebobisnolingeraround."

"What the h-" I got cut off by being smacked upside the head by both Caleb and Sam.

"Hey!" I said.

"No cussing Lila. You know that. L" Cole teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Can you repeat yourself please mum?" Caleb asked.

"Im moving in with your aunt Lindy because she needs help with the farm now that uncle Bob is no longer around.

"So?" Cole asked.

"I'm going to be gone for quite a while and you guys are staying home alone." Mum repeated.

"How-how long exactly?" I asked.

"A month at the least." Mum answered and Ethan grip tightened on me.

"When do you leave?" Kyle asked.

"Tomorrow." Mum said.

"TOMORROW?!" We all yelled.

"So your going to miss my birthday?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry honey." Mum told me.
"We'll make it up to you when we get back alright?"

I wiggled out of Ethan's grasp, much to his protest, and got up.

"Lilac, are you ok?" Mum asked me.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. I'm just gonna go......brush my teeth." I lied, walking upstairs to my room.

As soon as I walked in, I closed my door and later on my bed crying. You might thing I was crying because my mum was leavening but your wrong. I'm crying because she have never been here for my birthday. Ever! Even more so after our dad died.
That's when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey bud?" Caleb asked. "Can we come in?"

When I didn't answer I herd the door open then close.

"Aw bud are you ok?" Cole asked.

I then herd a smack and come say ow.

"Of course she's not you dip shit." Luke said.

"Aw come here bud." I heard Sam say.

I sat up and crawled over to Sam who was at the edge of my bed.

"What's wrong Lila?" Ethan asked.

"Shes never been here." I said. Crying into Sam's chest.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked sitting down next to me and rubbing my back.

"Mum. Shes never been here for my birthday. Never. Especially after died died." I cried, messing with the locket dad had given me.

"I'm sorry Lila. Shes just-" Luke sat down on my bed then suddenly stood back up. "EW!"

We all looked at him.

"You know your sheets are all wet right?" Luke asked.

"Don't. Even. Start." I sighed and leaned against Sam while my brothers laughed.