chapter 10

I was heading to Buck's, just coming from Sarah's. When I told her the new, she hugged me.

"Buck open up! It's me!" I said knocking on his door frantically.

The door burst open and Buck looked at me waiting for an answer. "Well?"

"Buck. I'm-" Buck took in breath. "I'm not pregnant!" I yelled.

Buck let out his breath and hugged me, swinging me around. (This reminds me on Dally from the Outsiders. I don't know why. I'm just confusing myself here XP)

Buck set me down. "you know I would have supported and helped you in any way I could right?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "Thanks Buck. That's really means a lot. But I have to get home before the guys kill me for not coming home last night....."

He laughed. "Yeah. You have fun with that."

As soon as I walked in the door I was tackled with questions.

"where were you?"

"Where did you go?"

"Why did you leave the house?"

"You better not have been with some boy."

"Guys chill. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving but I couldn't find you. Honest. I just went to Sarah's for the night. I would have called but it just completely slipped my mind and I'm sorry. I know it was irresponsible and I should have found one of you or called but I just really needed some girl time so Sarah said I could go to her house for the night."

"I-You-We-You-Ag!" Caleb gave up frustrated. "Just next time at least call ok?"

I nodded and hugged all my brothers.

"What was that for?" Sam asked

"For being the best brothers in the world." they looked confused but shrugged it off. I laughed and went upstairs to text Sarah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but its basically just a filler. Telling you if Lila was pregnant or not and what would happen. I'm starting the next chapter off when they get back to school and summers over so this chapter was just basically a filler. :)