Chapter 2

Today was the day mum was leaving. And 2 days before my birthday.

"Kids we're leaving!" Mum yelled up to us.

We all ran downstairs and formed a line at the door in front of our parents.

"Now be good kiddies." Mum said and kissed each of us on the head. "And you." Mum pointed to me. "Have permission to hit the boys if they aren't being good." I laughed and got some evil eyes from my brothers.

"And you." She pointed to the boys. "look after your sister. Make sure nothing happens ok?"

Luke and Kyle put an arm around my shoulder and I forced a smile, waiting for mum to leave.

"Alright now be good ok?" Mum asked.

"Yes mum."

"I love you." Mum told us before she opened the door.

"We love you too." We all said as she closed the door.

As soon as the door closed I punched both Luke and Kyle in the arm and ran upstairs.

"Ow!"
"What was that for?"

I laughed and tried to get to my room before the boys caught me. No use.

"Your gonna get it." Luke said and Ethan started tickling me.

That lasted for a while until I couldn't breath and they let me go.

"Ok everybody. Get into the living room so we can set some ground rules." Caleb said.
I sighed and walk into the room and say down only to be sat upon by Sam.

"Really Sam?" I asked.

"Really."

I pushed Sam off of me and cuddled into him.

"Ok first off. You guys still have to go to school."

Everybody groaned except for Caleb and Sam who had already graduated.

"It's not that bad." Caleb said. "You only have today and tomorrow then it's summer break."

"And my birthday!" I yelled excitedly.

"Secondly, come straight home after school unless I gave you commission to do otherwise."

"Aw come on man!" Kyle whined.

"Sorry man. I don't want any of you getting lost under my protection."

Kyle sighed and mumbled a few cuss words, earning a glare from Caleb.

"Ok guys. Go get ready for school. We Leave in ten."

-----AT SCHOOL----
"Hey Lila!" My best friend Sarah.

"Hey Sarah. You ready for the last two days of hell?"

"Hells yeah! Then we'll finally be freshies!"

We laughed and high fives each other.

"I can't wait!" I said as the 1st period bell rang, starting off the day.