Chapter 11

"Lila!" I heard Caleb yell outside my room."Get your arse out of bed now! It's the first day of school."

"Yeah yeah, piss off." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I said yeah yeah I'm up."

"Sure you did."

I smiled slightly and got up. I sighed on my way to the closet, figuring out what to wear. Once I decided my outfit and put it on(picture above) I went downstairs for breakfast.

"So Lila?" Like asked, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Hm?" I answered none chantaly.

"You ready for your first day of high school?"

"Oh yeah! I'm SUPER excited. Longer hours, more homework, and no break. What could be better?"

"Watch the attitude Lila." Caleb said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah what's up with you lately?" Cole asks

"Ever since summer started you've been acting like a pregnant woman with serious emotional issues." Kyle says, looking at Luke and laughing.

I freeze and look down at my cereal. "I grew up? I changed? I don't know."

"Well it needs to change." Caleb said sternly, looking at me.

"Lay off just a bit Caleb. It's her first day at high school. Let her enjoy it." Sam told him.

Caleb rolled his eyes and left. "Alright guys. Get in the car." Ethan yelled.

As we all got to school, I noticed people staring at me.

"Have fun!" My brothers yelled as they went to find their friends.

I walked around and kept getting looks from people and heard people murmuring. One murmur made me stop in my track though.

"Didn't you hear? I heard she slept with Brad and got knocked up. Then when Brad told her to keep the baby, she punched him and got an abortion."
"Wow. What a slut."
"I know right!"

The rest of the day was horrible. Even Eli and Sara where distant. Towards last period, I spotted Brad in the Gym.
"Hey!" I yelled. "What the hell's your problem?! Your going around saying I got knocked up by you?"

"Don't forget the slut part."

"What the Fuck is your issue?"

"My issue? Your the one who ignored me after we slept together."

"That wasn't even meant to happen!"

"Oh, like you didn't get drunk as well!"

"I admit I did, but that doesn't give you reason to go around calling me a slut!" I yell.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Cole asks, walking into the gym.

"Nothing." I say

"Ok well Ethan sent me to come find you so we better go. "

"Yeah. Ok" I say, following him out the door.

"So what was that about?"

"It's was nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so like I promised-a new chapter!
Granted, it is short but hey! It's a chapter right😂
So I hoped you liked it and that it was ok. Also, during this chapter, for some reason my character Cole, reminds me of Hunter Hollingsworth from Degrassi😂👌💁 idk why but he does.
Any, thought I'd share that with you