Chapter 15

"Shit."
"Are you serious?"(no, I'm Severus. (In sorry. I had to😂)
"What happened?"
"Is she ok?"
"When did it happen?"
These were questions that were said around the room from all of us.

"Guys," Ethan interrupted us," stop talking and go pack your bags. We leave in thirty minutes and we will find out more answers when we get to the hospital ok?"

We all looked at each other and headed to our rooms, none of us saying a word. When I got to my room, I just stood there. I was frozen. I don't know how long I was like that but I suddenly heard a knock and my door and Cole start talking.
"Hey Lila, you almost ready?"

"Huh? Oh uh yeah. Just give me a few more minutes."

I heard him say ok and walk away. Shit! I ran around my room stuffing clothes and shoes and all my stuff that i needed into a suitcase.

"Ok!" I yelled. "I'm ready." Not long after, all my brothers came out of their rooms and we went downstairs and loaded up the car.
The drive to Aunt Linda's was about an eight hour drive. We didn't stop by her house though, we just drive straight to the hospital. The car ride was silent the whole drive there. Beside the occasional cough or shifting in the seat, it was quiet. When we got to the hospital, it was around 12:00 pm and we all but ran into the hospital. Caleb asked the lady at the front desk what room number our mother was in but before she let us go she told us we should speak to the doctor first.

"Hello.(it's me(sorry again😂) you must be the Swenson kids." We all nodded. "Now which one of you is the oldest?"

"I am." Caleb said stepping forward.

"Will you please come with me while the others wait outside the door?"

"Whatever you have to say can be said in front of all of us."

The doctor gave me a skeptical look before taking." Very well. Your mother was in a very bad car accident and has many broken bones and has fractured her skull. In all honesty, we don't think she's going to make it. We propose you have 3 days left. Give or take a few."

"Thank you Doctor." Caleb said as we entered the room.

"Hi mom...."

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked.  

"I mean, shouldn't you all be in school?"

We all looked at each other.

"Well about that mom...," I said stepping forward b