Chapter 13

I say in the Principal office, arms folded across my chest and head down, my face scowling.

"I called your bother to come pick you up lilac. You should know I'm very disappointed in you." She said

I huffed and continued to look down.

"Is there anything you would like to say?"

"It was all Mandy's fault!"

"And why is that?"

"Because- because she called me names and she went around school- just then, Caleb walked in with a not so happy face. 

"Lilac?" He said, anger spilling from his voice.

"Y-yes"

"I would like you to tell me what your doing here."

I stayed quite.

"Lilac....Now" Caleb said dangerously.

"Mr. Swenson please. Lilac would tell me about it either so let's leave it at that for now but she is suspended from school for a week and I'm going to sign her up for counciling at the school." My principal said.

"WHAT!" Both Caleb and I yelled. I yelled because of counciling.  Pretty sure Caleb yelled at my suspension.

"I'm sorry but that's my decision. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to talk to another student."

Caleb looked at me and all but dragged me out of the school and to his car.

"Caleb let go. Your hurting me."

"What the hell were you thinking Lilac?"

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held on.
" now you get jn this car and don't say a word until we get home!"

The car ride home was dangerously quite and when we got home all my brothers were waiting for me.