Gemini Jordan Collins

Character by Enter_A_Name_Here, go follow her!

NAME: Gemini Jordan Collins

AGE: 14-15

GODLY PARENT: Mnemosyne, Goddess of Memory

APPEARANCE: Bright and dark red/orange/blondish hair. Hetero Chrome eyes. One is blue with a ring of purple and red. The other is green with a blotch of hazel and gold. Super pale skin, freckles across nose. High cheekbones, noticeable collar bones. Always wears black, purple, or dark and neon colors in general. Always has on skinny jeans, boots, fingerless gloves, and a half jacket/ normal jacket. Perfect teeth. Really short (4'11), super skinny with hipbones. Long fingers, long legs, thin and dainty.

PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, sassy, very intelligent, anxiety. Funny, terrible puns or pick up lines because, why not?

WITH: Will Solace's and, by default, Nico di Angelo's slightly younger brother(16).

MORTAL THEY MEET: Cara Johanson, slut. Tries to bully him. Overprotective!Seven to the rescue!

SITUATON: In an orphanage. Bullied. Guys hit on him, both ways. Unknowingly little brother of the seven and co.

OTHER: Is extremely flexible, fast, and is a good fighter. Is left handed. Fights with a whip(right hand) and a dagger(left hand).

~-.-~-.-~-.-~

Stupid bullies. Stupid orphans. Stupid people.

Oh, sorry about that. Forgot to introduce myself. My name is Gemini Collins, and I'm an orphan in High School. I hate Cara Johnson. I'm considered one of the smart kids and really funny.

Cara Johnson is a slut. I'm sorry to say, but she is. Everything about her screams "SLUT! SLUT!" She always bullies me and decides to target me.

I go to school one day, and come face-to-face with Cara. Me being myself, I try to go around her, but she grabs my shoulder.

"Hey, Gem," she says, acting nice.

"What do you want, Cara?" I ask, shaking free of her grasp.

"Why don't you be a good boy and carry my stuff to class," she says, throwing her stuff on me.

I catch it, then throw it on the ground. "No."

Suddenly, the principal comes over. "What's going on here?" he demands.

"Oh, Mr. Light!" Cara cries, acting innocent. "Gemini grabbed my stuff and threw it onto the ground!"

He looks at me. "Is what she says true, Gemini?" he asks.

"No! It's not!" I plea.

"He's lying!" Cara's friend, Ashley, says. "I saw everything!"

Mr. Light turns back to me. "Well, come with me, Gemini," he says, grabbing my shoulder. "We have some new students that you need to show around the school. I'm sure you wouldn't mind missing your first class."

He knows my favorite subject is Algebra, which is my first class.

~-.-~-.-~-.-~

Hi everybody.

So, I have some news.

I'm discontinuing this book. I've lost inspiration for Percy Jackson, and have found inspiration in Youtubers, like Lachlan and Vikkstar123.

I am really truly sorry...

BUT

I haven't stopped writing!

You can go check out my other account, MangoWinter, and read those fanfics!

I have a twitter, too, which is in my description on my other account.

I love you all, and I hope you understand.

P.S. I do hang out on the Wizry Network minecraft PJ server; my username is KawaiiWinter.

Love you guys!