Possible New Book? :)

Crystal said she had to meet us here; she texted us like, an hour ago. She wanted to meet us at this place called MineCon, whatever it was.

All of a sudden, I hear her voice. "Guys!" she yells, pushing through the crowd. She hands us lanyards that have a picture of a pixel block of dirt and grass on it. "You kind of need these. Come on!"

She pushes back through the crowd and dives over a booth. She hides, when all of a sudden, a guy with brown hair and a black-and-red checkered hoodie and a shirt that said 'Power-Moves-Only' pops out of the back.

"Hi!" he says, another guy with a large nose and the same shirt walks out behind him. "You want an autograph?" He looks down.

"Um, actually, my sister is behind there," I say, grabbing Annabeth's hand.

He laughs, then grabs a water bottle from the counter. "She's told me about you." He takes a sip, then grabs Crystal's hand and pulls her up.

Leo and Crystal had broken up so Leo could date Calypso, and Crystal was happy for some reason.

Crystal laughs, then hugs the guy. "Guys, I want you to meet my friend, Jerome, and my boyfriend, Mitch. They're Minecraft You Tubers who can see through the Mist."

~-.-~-.-~-.-~

So, recently, I've become obsessed with Minecraft Videos, such as BajanCanadian and JeromeASF, and I thought I'd try a one-shot. Well, I'm thinking about making this into a FanFiction possibly. What do you guys think?

Please say positive things! Love you all!