Carrie LaVoux meets Jason Grace

She saw him.

The tall, muscular boy with blue eyes, blonde hair, and black framed glasses. He was the only guy on the football team with glasses, but still played like a pro.

She wanted him so bad.

She approached him slowly, then crept up behind him, and just as she was gonna greet him, he said, "Hi Carrie."

She jumped. "How'd you know it was me?" she asked, stunned.

He shrugged, turning around to face her. "The perfume, and the shine off your designer clothes kinda gave it away."

She giggled, then smiled up at him. "So, I'm gonna be at the Italiano Restaraunt tonight, alone, at 6. And I was thinking you could be the boy sitting across from me." She batted her long eyelashes at him.

He smirked, then said, "I have a girlfriend, sorry."

Her eyes stung from the tears threatening to fall out as he walked away. She called out, "Wait!" He spun around to face her. "I want to see a photo."

He smirked as he brought out his iPhone and showed her his lockscreen.

The girl had a single braid in her hair with a feather attatched to it. Her eyes looked like a kaliedoscope's, with multiple colors. She had darker skin, and was smiling warmly at the camera.

He pulled his phone away and walked away, putting it in his pocket.

She had just been rejected.

~-.-~-.-~

Positive feedback will produce more chapters for you lovely fans!

Love you all!

-Crysassy