Liliana Astra Crestan

~-.-~-.-~

Liliana Astra Crestan meets Children of Percabeth and Jiper, and just Solangelo (Not including all the names, since they are in the story)

~-.-~-.-~

"Wait up!" a voice called from behind me. I turned around, and saw my best friend, Zoë, and my crush, Luke, running down the hall to catch up to me.

Oh, I forgot to mention my name?

My name is Liliana Astra Crestan, and I attend Gray Sea Middle School. I'm 13 years old, but I make my appearance make me look like I'm older. My hair is super long, since it goes a little past my waist. It's a red/bronze, with purple ombre ends. My eyes were blue with some grey in them, and I always have some eyeliner and mascara around them. I almost always wear jean shorts or jeans with boots, converse, or flip flops when it's warm enough.

Let's get back to the present, though. Enough about me!

Zoë and Luke ran up and Zoë passed me an invite.

I gave her a questioning look. "What's this?" I asked.

She grinned, her eyes lighting up. "An invite to my sleepover tonight," she explained quickly as we were walking to class. "Some of my cousins will be there tonight. I know it's sorta last minute, but.."

I pulled out my phone. "I'll text my mom in class. She'll let me go, getting out of the house and all."

She laughed, then hugged me as we walked in the class. "Awesome!"

I laughed with her. "I have to go home to grab my stuff after school, so I'll be over about four, okay?"

"Sure!"

~-.-~-.-~

Time Lapse

Time - 4 P.M.

Location - Mr. and Mrs. Jackson's House

~-.-~-.-~

I knocked the door twice, paused, then three times, paused, then seven times. Zoë and I's secret knock, so she'd know it was me.

I heard some screaming, then the door opened to Luke.

He grinned. "Lili!" he greeted. "Come in! You know where your stuff goes."

I blushed and nodded, creeping up the stairs. I snuck into Zoë's room, then saw stuff lying everywhere, so I put my stuff next to her sidetable. Carefully, I avoided all stuff scattered everywhere, and walked from her bedroom to the living room where I could hear laughter.