July 1st!

So, I just wanted to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FANDOM!

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! <3

It's July 1st, so it's our 10th anniversary! I love you all for being in this fandom!

And Jason, you keep bring you, man.

So, here's a little One-Shot for you all!

~-.-~

The Seven were all sitting at the beach on July 1st just enjoying being together, when Percy looks over at Annabeth and laughs.

She looks at him and glares. "What?" she asks, touching her face. "Do I have something on my face?"

He continues to laugh, which has now caught everyone's attention. "It's July 1st," he says simply, causing Jason's face to go blank. "It's officially been 5 years since we met, Annabeth."

Her face lights up. "That's right! You've been at camp for 5 years now!" she exclaims.

Jason mutters, "It's also my birthday," but no one hears due to the Percabeth moment. He clears his throat, and Piper looks at him.

"What's wrong, Sparky?" she asks, taking his hand.

"Oh, it's nothing," he says. Nothing, he thinks. Code word for something big.

Piper continues to look at him. "I know you, Jason, something's up."

"It's my birthday," he mutters. Piper apparently hears him, and she gasps.

Everyone turns to her. "What" Hazel asks.

Piper's face lights up. "It's Jason's birthday!" she exclaims, and everyone's attention turns to Jason.

"It's your birthday, Sparky?" Leo asks. "Man, happy birthday! How come we didn't know?"

"I kind of... forgot?" He awkwardly laughs. "Whatever man. It's not important!"

"Bro!" Percy gasps. "Birthdays are always important! And it deserves this!"

Suddenly, a wave comes over and falls on top of them, getting them all wet. As soon as the water clears, everyone laughs at Percy's idiocy. He just sits there grinning while Annabeth is trying to talk him into drying her off.

The rest of the day was spent partying for Jason and his birthday, and they all had a good time.