Chapter 14

◤      

"And you can take it all, for worse, or better"

◣      

Memory Link: Activated

Oberon led me through this hidden cave with a beautiful iridescent portal that was letting off high levels of magical energy.

As soon as we walked through, we were met with faeries of all types bowing to their king.

"Welcome back, my King! Welcome back Kryellia!"

When they opened their eyes and stood up, that was when they noticed me.

"Oo! Who's this?"

"She looks human, what's a little human girl doing here?"

"Shh! Don't disrespect his majesty like that! She's clearly with him."

Oberon simply ignored the remarks, leading me up to one of the tops of the abnormally tall trees. This place was beautiful, not as pretty as Lindel's home, but still very glamorous. Tall trees lined the skies and went as far as the eye could see.

"How do ya like it? We faeries have our own home away from human society!"

"It's beautiful, truly."

Oberon's grin grew even wider as we walked up the pathway leading to a living room sort of area. This part of the huge tree was flat and roomy. There sitting at a vanity was this beautiful woman with sleek black hair and an elegant black dress. She seemed to be tending to the roses growing around it.

"Titania~ look what I've found!"

The said woman turned to look at us and her eyes immediately lit up.

"Wow! A hybrid! A beautiful one at that!"

A light blush spread across the brown-haired girl's face as she took in the details of this intricate world. Everything was so lively, organic, and real.

"Welcome darling, to the Faery Kingdom," Titania smiled, grasping the girl's hands in hers, "aren't you just adorable! Where did you find her, Oberon?"

"I'll let Kryellia explain~"