Chapter 15

◤                          ◥

But oh, what if we're wrong?

---

MEMORY EXCHANGE

-- COMPLETE --

RECOVERED MEMORIES — 30%

---

- | -

« angst »

- | -

Emilie's POV:

I opened my eyes to see Titania and Oberon looking over at me.

"Your majesties.."

"Emilie-hime!!"

I turned quickly only to be engulfed in a warm hug.

"Kryellia..."

She had grown a lot taller since the last time I had seen her.

"I'm so glad you're okay now! You don't understand how worried I was when I heard about what happened!!"

The fae released me, as I saw tears falling from her face.

"F-forgive me! I didn't mean to pounce on you.."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her antics, "It's good to see you again, Ellie. How are you?"

"I'm great! I'm commander of the Chrysalis Regiment and we keep track of all the faes living in the human world!"

I smiled before noticing a bright light glowing behind Titania and Oberon.

"What is that?" I asked, drawing everyone's attention to it.

"Oh dear. It seems our little memory session took longer than I'd hoped for," Titania sighed, rubbing her temple.

"What's going on?"

"Your dear caretaker is quite protective of you, little star. I'm afraid our time here is up," she replied, fixing up her hair slightly.

I kept my eyes trained on the glowing portal, seeing the faint silhouette of a person walking through. I instantly knew who it was.

"Maaan.. I wanted to go annoy some humans," Oberon whined, only to be quickly flicked in the head by his wife.

"Oh, shush you. We both knew this was bound to happen. Let's welcome them, shall we?"