◌ Prologue ◌

Prologue:

Kyannah POV:

I woke up from my slumber, my sweat drips down from my forehead to my neck. I looked around finding myself in my own room. I sigh, this is the tenth times in the past two weeks happened, seeing a vision that you never understand. Same people died but in different scenarios.

'I thought ignoring it will make it vanish but I guess it didn't work instead it make it worse'

I got up from my bed and look outside from the window, the sun is now started to shine. I look at the clock wall seeing it still early, 6:24 AM. I stretching my body and walk to the bathroom. I wash my face with water and looked myself at the reflection on the mirror.

'If you stare at it, you can clearly see my visible dark eye bags, pale skin and the only reason of this is just a stupid vision of someone. I don't even know who they are, or what really is the reason why they die or commit suicide.' I thought, grabbing a toothbrush and put a toothpaste on top and starting brushing my teeth. I sigh until something click inside my brain, remembering something. I stopped my movement.

'Hanagaki Takemichi?... who's that?!' I shake it away and started to continue toothbrushing and so I started my daily routine.

'Let's forget about it for now, Kyannah!. Because today is a new day, new start!'

While I'm cooking my pancake for breakfast, someone knock on my front door I looked at the time,7:12 AM.

'Who the hell would knock my door in time like this? Beside as long as what I know theirs no special occasion today' Another knock can be heard, I sigh before shouted

"Coming! coming!" putting the last pancake in the plate before turning off the stove, fastening my footsteps to the front door and opening it, a gasp escape on my mouth as my eyes widened

"Long time no see, Kyannah!" He shouted, while she only nodded

"Oh my god! Shin! Midori! How are you both? I miss you guys so much!" I hugged the both of them as they hugged me back, mumbling 'I miss you too, Kyannah'

"Come inside! I cook breakfast, do you guys already eat?" I asked, breaking the hug

"Actually..." Shin scratched the back of his neck while looking at his girlfriend. Mumbling a 'sorry for institution' before entering the small apartment, Midori give her boyfriend a side glance before looked at me, giving me a small smile

"No, we still didn't eaten yet. How about you?" Midori asked, going to the kitchen as I and Shin followed.

Midori Sakurai, my best friend and a girlfriend of Shin Mishiba. She's nineteen year's old, they've been in relationship since they thirteen. She has a bob cut green hair and green eyes. We've been known eachother since we're nine years old. She wear a orange crop top hoodie and a short jeans pairing a high knee boots. She's always calm and always have a calm nature.

Shin Mishiba, boy best friend of mine and a boyfriend of Sakurai Midori. We meet when where ten years old. He has a black hair that in the man bun, he has a purple eyes and a little pale skin. He wear a black sleeveless turtle neck and a white long sleeves polo, at the bottom he wear a long jean and a red sneakers. Like Midori, he also have a calm aura but only depends on who he is talking to. But in reality his really a chaotic one, always get in trouble.

'They change a lot, Midori become a little bit taller and much sexier than before and Shin's hair become a little longer'

"So how's the mission? You guys been gone half a year now." I started a conversation while we eat. Shin looked at me and said

"It's cool but I better not to go that place anymore, we meet new people and they so kind except from that annoying brat! Can you even believe that a girl keep clingy at me even though I already told her that I have a girlfriend! A Girlfriend! I even have to give a clue too point who's my girlfriend but she still keep clingy at me telling 'She's ugly, I'm much prettier than her' or 'Im sexier than her' or something like that" Shin grumbled, stuffing the pancake on his mouth angrily, Midori sigh.

"Yeah, you can say that she's annoying piece of shit that I always stop myself for killing her" Midori said calmly, we can clearly tell she's annoyed from her voice. That's one of the reasons that I'm scared from her when she's annoyed, she maybe have a calm nature but she's dangerous when she's mad or annoyed. I smiled at them pitifully.

"That's okay, at least your mission is done. By the way when did you guys get home?" I asked, munching the pancake

"Yesterday" The both lovers answer shortly, I nodded

A minute off silence, only a sound of utensils can be heard in the kitchen with a calm atmosphere. Until the calm atmosphere broke, change into a serious one, Midori and Shin share a looked secretly for some reason

After we done eating, Midori volunteer to wash the dishes and so the only left is me and Shin in the leaving room.

"By the way, Kyannah" Shin started, I hummed as he continued

"While Midori and I on way here, we met Palm-San and she mentioned something that she see something that she quite don't understand." He said as he looked at me seriously, I gulped.

"I don't understand what she meant by this but she mentioned someone's name that I only heard it today.." In our conversation Midori joined.

"She mentioned something like 'You have to save someone to prevent their death' or something, we both don't know the reason of it but I think your the only one who can understand about this topic" She stop, and the both of them share a look before looked at me with a serious face.

The next word she says make my eyes went wide, breathe hitched and a sweat started to form from my forehead and my palms. My face went pale.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"And help someone named Hanagaki Takemichi"

'Hanagaki Takemichi?'