Chapter V

Luna and her boyfriend is spending some quality time, doing shopping.

Her boyfriend seems nervous, not really enjoying his time, unlike Luna.

They got to a café and ate got some cake and coffee.

"Babe, if you don't enjoy your time with me, I'll be sad. You know what happens to someone who makes me sad?" She asked him.

He couldn't say anything, because the masked man is watching him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hacke just finished school for the day. As he walked out, two men grabbed him by his arms and dragged him back inside the building. They went into the bathroom. There was another guy inside the bathroom that put a circular device on the bathroom door, which locked the door but also made the whole inside of the bathroom glow purple and blue on all surfaces.

"What do you want?" Hacke asked them.

The one guy pulled out a pistol.

"Are you Hacke?" The guy asked him.

Hacke realized all three of them look the same in uniform. The guy talking is bald, while the other two have long hair. One blonde, the other black. They have adventure gear on.

"Yes, I'm Hacke. What's that to you?" He asked them.

"We're from the CHA, also known as 'Curse Hunter Association'." Bald guy said.

"Don't you mean, we're from Curse Hunter Association, also known as 'CHA'?" The black haired guy asked.

"Shut up." Hacke told the black haired guy.

The bald guy looks at Hacke strangely, then looked at the black haired guy.

"Yeah, shut up." Baldy told the black hair guy.

"So. Hacke. As I said, we're from CHA. You have a curse on you. We'll either remove it for you, or we will kill you, allowing the curse to die as well. Do you know how curses work?" Baldy asked him.

"Not entirely. Everyone wants it though." Hacke answered.

"That's true. Curses have massive amounts of magic compacted in it. Most curses, if not all, wants to take over the body. Other curses just want to die. You get good curses as well, we just call them 'blessings'. Each curse or blessing needs blood to stay alive. They act in such random ways, that not even us, the CHA, or any other researcher knows what the goal is. From what we've heard, your curse is a seed. Seed curses are extremely rare, but extremely dangerous." Baldy stated.

"There's a total of 10 seed curses in this world. Hence why we have to destroy it. It has the potential of destroying a whole building. Would you want to be known as the guy that killed a whole building of people?" Blond haired guy asked him.

"No. Please stop talking and remove it then." Hacke asked, overthinking everything.

"Alright. I'll grab it, it might hurt a tiny bit, but I want you to endure it, okay?" Baldy asked Hacke and he agreed.

They told Hacke to lay on the floor.

"Uhm...okay..." Hacke agreed.
Baldy put a weird silicone glove on and punched through Hacke. The other two guys held Hacke down.

Hacke's muffled scream was painful to hear.

"Ah, I feel it. Why's it attach to your heart?" Baldy asked Hacke.

"I don't know" is the muffled scream coming from Hacke.

"Alright. Knock him out." Baldy told Blondy and Hacke got knocked out by a kick to the face.