Chapter XX

While everyone is in chains, Hacke walked to them. Every one started asking questions one by one, but the next second, Hacke teleported away, with Emily gone as well. The chains disappeared.

"So...can someone tell us what the fuck just happened?" Kobra asked.

Aldameri wanted to say something, but blood came out only.

"What happened... Is... He just took all of the Cursed Ones. The one thing we tried to prevent... With all the strong and courageous here, he grabbed the Cursed Ones that's back home. Emily, Izak, Yuki and Michael were also captured. We only knew six of them, so if he found the rest of them. What he's going to do now is the ultimate question." Nisekai said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hacke had 10 tubes, every Cursed One being in one, except one, which is him.

"Slo Dio... Residing in Izak Neverton. Ironic." Hacke said, walking from tube to tube. Everyone is unconscious so that's good.

"Next... Frozo. Your vessel is named Michael Conradie. Weird surname." Hacke said, putting a check to that one.

"Yuki... By Yuki Yuki. What are the odds?" Hacke said, giving a small chuckle.

"I've already got Lilith, by Taylor... And already got Spiniar... His curse named 'Dustda'... Feels wrong grammatically..." Hacke said, walking past those two tubes.

"Electroc... You're a special case... Being an Alter-dimensional, having a curse from that dimension and now one here as well... Sorry buddy, unfortunately I can't relieve you of both, but one day I will. Your curse's name is Spizo..." Hacke said then sighed.

"Dakota... Who would've thought. The first one to be able to control both magic and curse. I was almost proud of myself thinking I was the first. I really have to congratulate you." Hacke clapped his hands then bowed.

"But...Soilize, isn't she kinda, down to earth though?" Hacke asked, but then moved on.

Hacke sighed.

"Be glad she's unconscious. If anyone ever had to know that you're also cursed... Well you are able to use magic and curse separately. Congratulations on that. You had it easier than some people... But... Congratulations still. Apologies for comparing. Oh and Huzio is your curse's name, if you wanted to know." Hacke said, then he walked to a button at the end of the room.

Before he pressed it, he took one more look at them.

"I've promised you all, I'm not the bad guy." Hacke said and pressed the button.

Energy surged throughout the tubes, releasing the curses in their natural human forms. Before they wanted to attack Hacke, Hacke took a wire from the last tube and plugged it into his heart, surging the power into him.

"Come on Zephyr!!! Don't be a pain!" Hacke shouted. After a second or two, Zephyr also got out.

The people in the tubes woke up, then saw their curses in person.

"As much as we wanted to thank you, we'll also have to kill you!" Slo Dio said, being an old man in a kimono.

"Wait!" Zephyr said, then turned around to look at Hacke.

"You actually, did all of this... For the sake of us?" Zephyr asked him.

"Yeah... I am going to need your help when the time comes..." Hacke said with a smile.

Zephyr hugged Hacke.

"Out of 8 people..." Zephyr said.

-----------------------------------------------------------